If you are confused about the ESPN coverage this weekend ...

Seems like it should be more accessible. like I'm a fan, and super awesome sherdog black belt, and I don't even know what the fuck is going on. how they expect to appeal to more casuals?
They just care about their own pockets.. that's why they got rid of fighter sponsors. Shit's dumb.

Concentrated weed extract; you usually heat up a Titanium nail and touch it to it.
There's a few different ways to do it. But it gets you good. Raises your tolerance high
lol I must have it! I'm a daily pothead and have been away living in the country for a few years well, smoking weed every day! but I don't know any of the new trendy weed things anymore. cut myself off. only come to sherdog and a few other places.

edit: oh is it that green stuff, kinda like hash?

No. You actually can't watch it on TV either. You need to stream it from an online app. It is the most retarded shit ever and is alienating all the baby boomers that actually pay for the events and don't know how to pirate them.
You can watch it on TV with a TV streaming device.

I don't trust apps so don't put potentially shady shit on my iPhone or iPad... where there may or may not be naughty pics I took myself not of myself.

You can share the pics with us, no worries.

I don't trust apps so don't put potentially shady shit on my iPhone or iPad... where there may or may not be naughty pics I took myself not of myself.

Sounds like you're hiding pictures of your kids dude.

Stupid question for an old person. I can access ESPN+ through my firestick?

Most UFC ESPN content is set to be on ESPN+.
ESPN+ might have more main-cards but I wouldn't say its going to have more content then the channel ESPN.

ESPN is going to have 10 high profile maincards, the prelims for every ESPN+ card, and the featured prelims for every single PPV.

Days later.... still fucking hilarious.

And just wait til the non-Internet fans try to find these fights. The bombs haven't even dropped yet. If these Internet-savvy Shertards can't figure it out, just wait till all the "normal" retards realize after the Ceronne fight that they don't even have access to the rest of the card.

I'm gonna start making popcorn now so I don't run out.

giphy.gif

Um, I was born in the '60s so I'm hardly a millennial. LOL.
And, while I'm somewhat tech savvy I'm telling you the truth when I say that downloading & setting up the ESPN + app is very easy.
I know it is I had it already canceled it and I canceled fightpass..The thing is my dad wont probably pay for it or care to screw around with switching from espn,espn+,fightpass.Are they going to start having fights on facebook again also?

Last edited:
Early Prelims I THINK it will be on Fight Pass for the rest of the world.
Prelims and Main Card on Fox Sports Latin America as always.

Thanks, somehow I assumed they'd be moved to ESPN as well here.

How about the PPVs? Will they continue on Fox Sports Premium Action? If not I might as well cancel the extra package.

u know, i understand what theyre doing with espn, and its been done with fox forever, but i feel like they need to do something with all this channel switching..

anyone know if u can watch espn on the espn+ app?

This is even worse. Open the streaming app. Watch a few fights. Switch to cable to watch some more fight. Then switch back to the streaming app for the rest of the fights. Ridiculous.

You can watch it on TV with a TV streaming device.
Yah, but baby boomers like my dad don't even know WTF a USB port is, never mind a streaming device and how to use it. If we are on Sherdog, we likely know how to navigate technology a little bit, but there are a lot of old time UFC viewers out there that still live in the strict cable TV world and will not be able to watch these events.

Back