If you are a young team alpha male prospect

Kaiokenrye24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
If you are a young tam prospect you have to get out of there! Faber may seem like a good guy but really he is manipulative control freak who won't hire a real head coach unless he is a complete yes man.

You will go into big fights with the likes of Danny Last Call Castillo and Chris Holdsworth in your corner and overspar in the gym while learning bad habits. Also if you are really taleneted like No love, Faber will use you as his attack dog to exact revenge on TJ.
Bro outs in the tam echo chamber will not get you to where you need to be, someone like Bang Ludwig needs to crack the whip and give technical advice

To be fair, TJ likely pays a pretty penny to have Bang as an almost exclusive coach.

Good news is I'm not young or a prospect or an alpha manlet so I have nothing to worry about except crippling depression.

To be fair, TJ likely pays a pretty penny to have Bang as an almost exclusive coach.
It clearly is a worthwhile example if that is the case but I think TJ just pays it forward with Bang videos and lessons

"Young team alpha male prospect"

Sounds.............<17><17><17><17>

"Young team alpha male prospect"

Sounds.............<17><17><17><17>

If you are a young alpha male prospect it means you are a midget.

I thought Cody looked pretty focused leading up to the fight last night, but Danny Castillo looked like he was about to shit himself with nerves as he was prepping Cody to enter the cage.

You are wanting deetz on TJ's cycle but not his PCT

You are wanting deetz on TJ's cycle but not his PCT

Don't buy into the blood brother bullshit ...

Let em know your there and wherever else you choose ..

Gyms need chacpions and TAM will brainwash you into feelings of guilt etc...

Do whatever it takes to improve ..and that takes some variety

Clearly, the team got wayy better with their striking when ludwig was the master

If you are a young tam prospect you have to get out of there! Faber may seem like a good guy but really he is manipulative control freak who won't hire a real head coach unless he is a complete yes man.

You will go into big fights with the likes of Danny Last Call Castillo and Chris Holdsworth in your corner and overspar in the gym while learning bad habits. Also if you are really taleneted like No love, Faber will use you as his attack dog to exact revenge on TJ.
Bro outs in the tam echo chamber will not get you to where you need to be, someone like Bang Ludwig needs to crack the whip and give technical advice

Faber's decisions are all about $$$ and how to avoid spending it. That's why they don't have real coaches.

Whatever your question is, the answer is no.

Edit: I was wrong. The answer is yes.

Good news is I'm not young or a prospect or an alpha manlet so I have nothing to worry about except crippling depression.
"Alpha manlet" lol but you wouldn't say that to one of their faces though fam.

<codychoke>

Maybe they don't give a shit about TJ leaving, maybe they're making money off all this drama by creating a big story, which you're all buying in to.

They're right up there with the best, I wouldn't change a thing.

If your an mma prospect, keep your hands up and don’t brawl (especially with your hands down)

Techniques from day 1

TAM has several recent world titles including Garbrandt’s and Dillashaw’s first title was won under TAM

Just saying

Maybe they don't give a shit about TJ leaving, maybe they're making money off all this drama by creating a big story, which you're all buying in to.

Your first statement could be true your second one was way off

Well, they didn't give a shit that TJ was fighting in 2 gyms until Mcgregor made them look like Cucks on national TV. It was at that point, Faber gave TJ and ultimatum. Us only, or GTFO. Which was completely unfair to TJ and it is no surprise he left.

"Holdsworth's former teammate TJ Dillashaw is allegedly responsible for Holdsworth being absent from competitive fighting since 2014, when Dillashaw concussed him a few occasions with illegal knees during training, with Holdsworth taking an indefinite hiatus from competition since then due to post-concussion syndrome"

this your hero

"Holdsworth's former teammate TJ Dillashaw is allegedly responsible for Holdsworth being absent from competitive fighting since 2014, when Dillashaw concussed him a few occasions with illegal knees during training, with Holdsworth taking an indefinite hiatus from competition since then due to post-concussion syndrome"

this your hero
Holdsworth denied it first and then went back on it. People who don't like Dillashaw say bad things about him, it must be true! If TJ was such a bad guy why would they care if he left?

Back