If you are a GSP fan, you should be THANKFUL of Nick Diaz, not resentful

the amount of disrespect nick diaz gets on these forums. nick diaz isn't some fukin bum, dude can beat GSP. I ain't saying its gonna be easy, especially because GSP is hoping to win a boring ass decision, but if anyone in the welterweight division can do it, its 209. Give me a break, hendricks is the one that has no chance against GSP.

I was with you until the part about Hendricks then you lost me

It allows GSP to have a lucrative, high-profile fight in the WW division instead of facing Anderson Silva in a superfight, in which he's severely outmached

Deflecting attention away from, or at the very least delaying, the Anderson/GSP Superfight
=Win for GSP fans

GSP vs Silva won't be happening anytime soon dude

Never understood the logic. Don't get me wrong GSP is an excellent MMA wrestler but so is Chael. For the most part Chael has gotten every single opponent to the mat, just like GSP so I don't know how you came to a conclusion that one is better than the other.

Despite Shertard opinion Anderson has good TDD so it's not like it's just a gimme. But on the mat George would wrasslefuck the hell out of AS, but if he can't get it there he is screwed.

As a big GSP fan I have to agree. GSP and Chael possess two different styles of wrestling. GSP sets up his take downs with strikes while Chael runs a powerful double leg through opponents. Anderson does have strong TDD and in order for GSP to be effective GSP would have to start striking with Anderson first (dangerous territory for GSP). Nonetheless I still think GSP will grind out a 5 rounder with Anderson due to better strategic planning and preparation.

Back