If You Almost Beat A Guy To Death, You Should Probably Win....

Everyone should understand the scoring system by now. There are no excuses. And yes, it very much does suck.

Now, Silva was losing the entire fight, and unable to score any significant damage up until the point he landed that knee. While it was perfectly legal, we all know it was also pretty dirty, and cheap. He knew Bisping was trying to get his mouthpiece, was distracted, and not looking at him. He choose to take advantage of that situation and land a strike that completely changed the complexion of the fight. Of course THAT IS Bisping’s own fault, he should know better, because you can never be sure if your opponent is a dirty opportunist.

So if you’re one who wants to point to the damage Silva caused Bisping? Fair enough, but context is very important. Again, the means in which Silva got back into the fight was perfectly legal. It was also very cheap, and very dirty. These are tactics I expect from Silva.

I don't what's more irritating. People claiming the decision was bullshit, or people claiming the knee was dirty. Neither are true.

Could you imagine if pointing at the ground was a legit way to get your opponent to let up? Getting your ass kicked? Just spit your mouth guard out and make a fuss about it.

The ref didn't stop the action. Keep fighting.

I don't what's more irritating. People claiming the decision was bullshit, or people claiming the knee was dirty. .

The slightest bit of honesty should clear that up for you.

Legal? Yes......Dirty? Yes.....

When you intentionally hit your opponent in a moment of confusion and distraction it IS dirty....How dirty is up to the individual.

It's the definition of a cheap shot.

Now because I've dealt with Silva fans for many years, expect some to play dumb and continue to live in a world of fantasy.

OH and BTW....Herb Dean was yelling "STOP" as Silva was going for the knee....

There was a break in action, and both men were separated. Bisping then looked to Herb because of that and asked for his mouthpiece. AS soon as Silva noticed he went for the knee....

The hell are you talking about. Bisping staggered Anderson in the first and dropped him on his ass in the second, followed that up with a good working over on the ground. So I guess you are either a Bisping hater or Ando nuthugger that didn't watch the fight.
Bisbing flash drop him big deal Anderson was beating the shit out of him the entire fight you don't win by dropping someone. Bisping got outclassed his face was nearly falling off by the end of the fight. I think you didn't watch the fight cause i don't hug no one's nuts i just speak the truth. Bisping got outclassed.

The slightest bit of honesty should clear that up for you.

Legal? Yes......Dirty? Yes.....

When you intentionally hit your opponent in a moment of confusion and distraction it IS dirty....How dirty is up to the individual.

It's the definition of a cheap shot.

Now because I've dealt with Silva fans for many years, expect some to play dumb and continue to live in a world of fantasy.

OH and BTW....Herb Dean was yelling "STOP" as Silva was going for the knee....

There was a break in action, and both men were separated. Bisping then looked to Herb because of that and asked for his mouthpiece. AS soon as Silva noticed he went for the knee....

No he told Bisping to "keep fighting", its very clear on the video.

Bisbing flash drop him big deal Anderson was beating the shit out of him the entire fight you don't win by dropping someone. Bisping got outclassed his face was nearly falling off by the end of the fight. I think you didn't watch the fight cause i don't hug no one's nuts i just speak the truth. Bisping got outclassed.

Silva did noting in the 1,2 and most of the 3 round with the exception of the last 30 seconds , your concept of entire fight is bullshit.

It's a five round fight. You can't score it based on damage that was mostly done in one round.

He was given the two rounds he won, by this Logic Vera beat Grant last night as well.

I have to admit, it's weird seeing Silva get hit and make these faces. When I saw it in real time I thought he was out again.

bhwy2d.png

He did more damage in the two rounds he won, and he did less in the three rounds he lost.

Correct decision is correct. Deal with it.

Silva won rounds three to 5. Hell he k bisping tfo at the end of the 3rd. Never mind winning the round, that alone should have won him the fight.

Bisping won the fight. He fought smarter, had MUCH more offense, and hurt Silva a few times.

Anderson wasn't thinking rounds he was thinking finish, it didn't come, he lost more rounds, and the fight. Yes, what little offense he had looked much more effective but there wasn't enough to win.

Bisping shook it off like it was nothing, just as he did the majority of Anderson's punches and kicks. Anderson hit him flush in the chin with a front kick and Bisping wasn't wobbled. The only shot Silva landed that hurt Bisping was the flying knee.

This is blatantly wrong. Silva landed a front kick off his front leg while against the fence and wobbled bisping.

Anderson wasn't even at the post fight presser

Anderson never tried to finish the fight, and to be honest, before the fliying knee he was getting beat, Bisping doesnt have power at all and was able to rock him a couple of times, 4th and 5th he was all heart and Silva was just cruising around not trying to win, im not surprised by the decision.

Back