If You Almost Beat A Guy To Death, You Should Probably Win....

I know man goddamn. I was shocked they gave it to Bisping. I feel like I entered the twilight zone or something where up is down & left is right.
You wouldn't be shocked if you retard knew how fights are scored. A late knock down in round 3 and a late round flurry in round 5 doesnt win you a fight if you didn't do jack shit other than that.

You wouldn't be shocked if you retard knew how fights are scored. A late knock down in round 3 and a late round flurry in round 5 doesnt win you a fight if you didn't do jack shit other than that.
He should've won rounds 3-5 & the decision. I was shocked tbh

The system can be bad sometimes. It's funny seeing a guy get his ass beat for the last 3 rounds, manages to barely survive, only to win by the poor scoring system.

Silva knows how fights are scored and he choose to do nothing most the fight while Bisping was bringing the fight to him. Even worse he was giving away points trying to be cute and dodge instead of block. It is what it is.

Silva was never knocked out lol. The eyes are what tell you. His eyes look coherent the entire time.
Really? Eyes doing a full 360 all the way to the back of his skull looks coherent to you? Ok not even worth arguing with you piece of shit. Way too biased.

you're making TS's point since this was the most dangerous bisping was the entire fight
Funny. Cuz the only huge shot anderson haad was when he took advantage og bisping mot having a mouth piece and looked and signaled the ref about it. Anderson knew this and sucker kneed him like the cheating bitch he is :) and still bisping managed to win after that. I laughed so hard.

butthurt Anderson fan over here.

it's time.
i don't want to see Anderson go on a Iceman tour.... we got people lining up trying to get fights with Anderson now when LHW's used to duck him.
Anderson. it's time. he struggled against Diaz, struggled against Bisping....both of whom would of been victims on the highlight reel.
Anderson. It's time... you got nothing left to prove.

Let's all just pray we don't have to watch either of them fight ever again.

That was an amazing fight. Why wouldn't you want to watch them again?
If I could click "unlike" on a post ... yours would be my first pick.

I was sad watching the fight, not because Silva lost, but because we all lost Silva.

He's gone, time to either hang 'em up, or hit the Bellator Senior's circuit.

Dude most people on here are Anderson haters and must of not watch the fight because other than that flash knockdown bisping didnt do shit but get fucked up.
The hell are you talking about. Bisping staggered Anderson in the first and dropped him on his ass in the second, followed that up with a good working over on the ground. So I guess you are either a Bisping hater or Ando nuthugger that didn't watch the fight.

The decision was a fucking disgrace! I fucking knew it! Anderson Silva is no longer the future, he is a 40 year-old guy who came off a PEDs suspension. The decision was basically a "fuck off & retire!" message from the UFC and Anderson knew it.

Really? Eyes doing a full 360 all the way to the back of his skull looks coherent to you? Ok not even worth arguing with you piece of shit. Way too biased.
Wow calm down angry clown. No need to start the name calling. It's just a public forum. Anyway his eyes never did a 360. He was alert & watching Bisping the entire time.

That was an amazing fight. Why wouldn't you want to watch them again?
If I could click "unlike" on a post ... yours would be my first pick.

LOL...good for you. Didn't say it wasn't an amazing fight. It's just frustrating to watch Silva not try and finish, and Bisping does not need to take any more damage.

Everyone should understand the scoring system by now. There are no excuses. And yes, it very much does suck.

Now, Silva was losing the entire fight, and unable to score any significant damage up until the point he landed that knee. While it was perfectly legal, we all know it was also pretty dirty, and cheap. He knew Bisping was trying to get his mouthpiece, was distracted, and not looking at him. He choose to take advantage of that situation and land a strike that completely changed the complexion of the fight. Of course THAT IS Bisping’s own fault, he should know better, because you can never be sure if your opponent is a dirty opportunist.

So if you’re one who wants to point to the damage Silva caused Bisping? Fair enough, but context is very important. Again, the means in which Silva got back into the fight was perfectly legal. It was also very cheap, and very dirty. These are tactics I expect from Silva.

LOL...good for you. Didn't say it wasn't an amazing fight. It's just frustrating to watch Silva not try and finish, and Bisping does not need to take any more damage.

It's more frustrating for objective fans to see some of you still delude yourselves into believing shit like "Silva wasn't trying to finish the fight"....It's fucking amazing.

He was very much trying to finish the fight with everything he did in the fight. There was Nothing abnormal he did at all. He just didn't finish the fight and lost a decision. That's who he is fellas. That's who he's always been.

Basically what you guys are saying is Silva is very frustration to watch compete. UNLESS he wins by finish. Then it's great.

If that front kick in round 5 would have knocked Bisping out, every single one of you who are complaining would have been rejoicing in how incredibly awesome Silva is, and how incredible he was in round 4....It's absolutely amazing how ridiculous many of you are.

Back