If Yoel is clean who does he face?

He can beat Anderson into retirement.

Did they ever actually say what he supposedly tested positive for? Or did I just miss it?

USADA isn't allowed to comment except to correct specific statements made by athletes or their representatives. Which is probably why Kawa and Romero are being very vague about what's going on. If they say "hey, big news, he'll be back in the UFC", that's nothing related specifically to the test. If they say "Yoel passed his B-sample", and he failed it, or if they said he got popped for ephedrine or something that's in-competition only, when it actually a hormone or steroid on the at-all-times list, then USADA could call them out on their bullshit.

from the UFC doping policy:

14.3 PUBLIC DISCLOSURE
14.3.5 Neither USADA nor any WADA-accredited laboratory, or official of either, shall publicly comment on the specific facts of any pending case (as opposed to general description of process and science) except in response to public comments attributed to the Athlete, other Person or their representatives.

When the entire process is over, if Yoel is suspended, USADA will release a statement on their site.

Rockhold vs Weidman has been rumored for a while and Jacare/Vitor is already set. Assuming those fights remain who could he really face?

Robert Whittaker- guys on fire looks like a legit contender
Bisping/Silva winner- don't think this is realistic. Winner will want a bigger name
Mousasi vs Leites winner
Bisping Silva winner

Should be Rockhold

Romero was innocent the whole time and has been treated unfairly due to his ethnic background.

USADA makes too many mistakes which can jeopardize a fighter's career.

Honestly, i feel like he lost to Jacare, so i don't really know.

I feel like the winner of Jacare vs Belfort should fight for the title, with the condition that vitor can only get it if Rockhold remains champ.

If weidman beats rockhold and Vitor beats jacare, then Romero should get the shot.

Honestly, i feel like he lost to Jacare, so i don't really know.

I feel like the winner of Jacare vs Belfort should fight for the title, with the condition that vitor can only get it if Rockhold remains champ.

If weidman beats rockhold and Vitor beats jacare, then Romero should get the shot.
Romero landed the only consequential strike of the fight. It was boring as shit and uneventful for the final two rounds, and maybe it should have been scored a draw, but no way did Jacare do anything to warrant getting his hand raised.

Hopefully the shot instead of Weidman. It could be the Silva-Bisping winner but I'd say he takes Bispings head off and at this stage he probably beats Silva pretty bad as well

Back