If Yoel flatlined Israel, what's happens then?

It doesn't matter.

You throw the best contenders at the champion. That's it. You're overthinking it.

If the Adensaya-Yoel fight was close (Yoel winning), instant rematch. If not, Adensaya fights a top contender and if he wins convincingly: title match.

This recipe applies to ALL championship fights, nobody who the fighters are.

You shouldn't mess with your products, which in the UFCs case is pitting the best fighters against one another and finding out who is the best.

Costa should get the winner no matter how the fight goes.

Romero rides into the sunset as the best MW to ever do it at over 40 years of age.

I like Yoel but what has he done to top Anderson? He’s never been champ, is coming off two losses and is 1-3 in his last 4. Him winning a belt now does not elevate him above Anderson who smashed everybody in that division, setting records all the way.

I just can't see Yoel finishing Adesanya.
Adesanya is very fast and Yoel didn't look good in his last fight. He was slower.

But I am glad for Yoel that he got a 4th TS after being 1-3 in his last fights and missing weight 2 twice.

I think Izzy like Anderson isn't the most durable.

I think in 5 rounds Romero will with either land something big and hurt Izzy and then finishing him or take him down and finish him.

Considering Romero always fights standing no matter who the opponent is, a wrestler a jjb'st or a striker then you know pretty much the outcome of the fight... Adesanya is not only one of the very best striker in the UFC but is also excellent fighting at long range.
I don't see Romero landing anything clean on adesanya but I definitely see the latter getting the ko.

If Romero KOs Adesanya, I want to see a titanic kiss followed up with "I luv joo gay Jesus".

He is 0-2 against the championship scale, so there is that first...

Yoel - Jones is a hell of a lot more interesting than Izzy - Jones.

Jones can just take Izzy down at will and smash him... that's not as easily done against Yoel.

Anderson was great for a long time, Yoel hasn't produced anything great in MMA. If he wins the title then he will have a foot in the door for greatness, he'd have to defend to be in the great discussion. Don't come at me with the but but Anderson is a cheater because aside for the last few years there is no evidence to support it. Anderson is an all time great period, Yoel without a title will be forgotten

I like Yoel but what has he done to top Anderson? He’s never been champ, is coming off two losses and is 1-3 in his last 4. Him winning a belt now does not elevate him above Anderson who smashed everybody in that division, setting records all the way.
To answer you both
Best and greatest and two different things.
For me,best means he beats every fighter there was and is in the weight class.Greatest needs resume,streaks,records etc.
Imo,Yoel absolutely if he wins this would be the best guy and able to defeat anyone put in front.

Romero vs. Costa or Romero vs. Till - Cannonier winner would be fine. Instant rematches are bullshit if there was no highly controversial outcome.

To answer you both
Best and greatest and two different things.
For me,best means he beats every fighter there was and is in the weight class.Greatest needs resume,streaks,records etc.
Imo,Yoel absolutely if he wins this would be the best guy and able to defeat anyone put in front.
I didn't ask a question, and your answer is essentially what I said

There's definitely not an instant rematch when you're a guy who willl have zero title defenses, especially when there will be others waiting in line. Costa rematch 100%.

Back