If Yoel flatlined Israel, what's happens then?

Very interesting match up I think, Israel uses a lot of feints to get opponents reacting and attacks/counters off of the reactions. If Yoel comes out how he did with Rob 2 and Rockhold standing with his hands up not moving it will make it very interesting.

It can happen but he needs the support of the GOAT translator to do it

Yoel loses a decision all day

Romero KO in the 4th
giphy.gif

Izzy is going to have an 8" height advantage.. He's going to tee off on Yoel like Anderson vs Leben.

Romero can beat anyone on any give day. He does everything awkward and only needs to land once

If Yoel came out and destroyed Israel quickly, what does that do for the division? Do we see an instant rematch? Does Whittaker fighting for a title become more or less likely? Could Yoel hold it?

My take is this is a very stupid fight matchmaking wise. I want to see it 100% but I just feel with Yoel as a champion, without the adesanya rematch, Yoel has already fought and lost to Whittaker and costa or knocked off all the other contenders... with Israel you have a lot of fresh match ups and Israel is young. Cannoneer has to be next if it's Yoel, bit more options with adesanya. It just feels like such a risk for the UFC if Yoel does win , and I love Yoel.

What do my sherbros think about this (besides debating which fights Yoel lost that were actually "robberies")

If Israel loses to a 43 year old.. who according to you has most most of his last fights he doesn't deserve to be champ.

If Romero wins a Whitakker trilogy would be good if Robert gets another win because let's be honest its 1-1 Romero smashed him in that 2nd fight..

Romero vs Costa was a fantastic fight and could have gone either way.. Would be happy to see a rematch over 5 rounds

I am interested in Israel vs Costa also

If Yoel came out and destroyed Israel quickly, what does that do for the division? Do we see an instant rematch? Does Whittaker fighting for a title become more or less likely? Could Yoel hold it?

My take is this is a very stupid fight matchmaking wise. I want to see it 100% but I just feel with Yoel as a champion, without the adesanya rematch, Yoel has already fought and lost to Whittaker and costa or knocked off all the other contenders... with Israel you have a lot of fresh match ups and Israel is young. Cannoneer has to be next if it's Yoel, bit more options with adesanya. It just feels like such a risk for the UFC if Yoel does win , and I love Yoel.

What do my sherbros think about this (besides debating which fights Yoel lost that were actually "robberies")
canonnier is fighting till right now

Romero rides into the sunset as the best MW to ever do it at over 40 years of age.
Anderson was great for a long time, Yoel hasn't produced anything great in MMA. If he wins the title then he will have a foot in the door for greatness, he'd have to defend to be in the great discussion. Don't come at me with the but but Anderson is a cheater because aside for the last few years there is no evidence to support it. Anderson is an all time great period, Yoel without a title will be forgotten

He then automatically starts bashing Jon Jones which is an unusual clause that seems to be written in the MW title contract

Didn't they both bash Holly together already?

They crossed swords that counts as fighting

xaztCLz.jpg

If Yoel flatlines Izzy...then we'll see Paulo smash Yoel into retirement, then Izzy smashes Paulo and Izzy is back on top.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back