if wilder becomes champ and defends can he be a ppv star? who r ur top 5 future stars

tfcfights

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
he could be an american hw champion hes huge and he koes ppl with an exciting style

so if wilder koes stiverne
then koes fury

I mean we would have an american hw champion thts koed everyone I think this guy has top 5 star potential in boxing

this is looking past floyd manny wlad in germany and cotto. Who do you think will be the top 5 to 10 boxers in the next few years that can sell ppvs.

canelo clearly is a future ppv star followed by ggg my questionable guy is stevenson the canadians could help this guy be a huge star he just has to fight the big fights I want to see him fight the winner of the pascal fight then after pascal loses and gets a comeback win fight pascal
not sure if crawford is a ppv star but if he takes the big fights and keeps winning he could be
khan is 28 and already a star I think he can be a ppv star, kell brook could easily be the next ricky hatton kinda guy out of the uk, and anthony joshua has olympic gold medal
1 canelo
2 ggg
3 wilder
4 amir khan
5 crawford the guys a stud
6 crawford
7 joshua
8 kell brook
9 stephenson
10 sergey idk if hes ever a ppv guy
honorable mention tyson fury if he wins a belt, chavez jr if he wins and takes big fights

Probably

If he crushed Stiverne and defended he'd get some real exposure in the States. A fight with Wlad would be big, and it would sell itself before the Wilder trash talk. I could see that fight doing over half a mil, and that's probably what it would take for Wlad to do it in the States. Unify all the straps!

I think so. Even though I'm not sold on him at all, he has way more star potential than Bermane Stiverne.

kell brook will never ever be a PPV star, he is a good fighter...thats it

keep your eye on Joshua, if he doesnt implode once he gets hit in the face he may be one to watch

Out of all the guys mentioned in the OP, only Wilder, Joshua and GGG have the potential imo.

keep your eye on Joshua, if he doesnt implode once he gets hit in the face he may be one to watch

trash talking britt undefeated matched up against khan or big names he could be esp if he keeps winning

Joshua Clottley

no its just that....no matter how big he gets, they will always just say he lost to floyd.

And again, that's fine..it's like Jake lamotta saying he lost to SRr. ..

Or Braddock saying he lost to Joe Louis.

Canelo is a youngster still. ..capable of great things in this sport.

Wilder could be a huge star if he ends up meating Wladimir and somehow knocks him out.

GGG and Sergey could be big because of their styles. Everyone loves the ko.

I don't think Canelo has what it takes to be a star. He barely beats Lara and Trout and lost to May. He's just not that good and I don't see him improving that much. Of course I could be wrong and I wouldn't mind if I am. I like the kid.

no its just that....no matter how big he gets, they will always just say he lost to floyd.

Quit posting. You TBE fan boys are the worst. A loss doesn't dimminish a career. He'll be fine just like all the other boxers in history who have lost.

Quit posting. You TBE fan boys are the worst. A loss doesn't dimminish a career. He'll be fine just like all the other boxers in history who have lost.

You are too much. How do you watch fights and sit by your computer with that stick so far up your ass huh?

I agree and its the way he lost, with a whimper, whilst getting totally outboxed. A future great would have made something happen, even if he lost.
I think wandi mis-took your post for fawning?

I agree and its the way he lost, with a whimper, whilst getting totally outboxed. A future great would have made something happen, even if he lost.

logical called me out on it and I agree with him that it's perhaps not a big deal. But I still stand by my assertion that the torch has not been passed.

Exactly, because all the good fighters Floyd beats have made it really close. Floyd rarely domaintes the way he did vs Canelo. Only real scrubs, like Juan Manuel Marquez get dominated by Mayweather.

:icon_neut

Back