If Werdum never accepts a fight with Cain again, will you say he's ducking Cain?

Lawblaw

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I think they were scheduled to fight 4 times, they fought once and he chocked him.

As much as I like Cain, I won't blame a fighter who doesn't want to risk a payday on him.

I wouldn't blame the UFC for letting him go either.

Ducking under cains takedown attempt and pulling a mad guillotine more like it!

Hell no. Actually, i'd be upset for him if he ever accepted a Cain fight again

Ducking someone he wrecked without even needing the championship rounds the only time they fought?

Yeah, nah, probably not.

gettyimages-545222468.jpg

IDK Cain has cost him some cash. I would be needing to recoup that before I even looked at a contract with his name on it. Then the contract with his name on it better have an extra 0 at the end of an already 6 digit number.

The first fight was pretty one-sided, so I wouldn't.

I also don't think Cain is ducking Werdum... Just not willing to fight him if he is not 100%... (but I doubt 40 year old Werdum ever goes into the cage injury-free)

No. Hes already accepted fights with him and trained only for cain to get hurt. At this point it would be stupid to put himself through that again.

Cain is done.
Sadly I have to agree I hope they give him a commentary job or something he has a wife and daughter he doesn't have that much money since he barely fights he has a list of injuries that will only get worse over time I think his only 33 which is still young his a 2 time ufc champion I really hope he finds a safe path in life which will allow him to properly support his family

Sadly I have to agree I hope they give him a commentary job or something he has a wife and daughter he doesn't have that much money since he barely fights he has a list of injuries that will only get worse over time I think his only 33 which is still young his a 2 time ufc champion I really hope he finds a safe path in life which will allow him to properly support his family

A commentary job? A bag of stones is more entertaining and got more charisma than Velasquez. I would be ok if they give him the hispanic commentary job they took from Werdum just because of the comedy factor from hearing him "talk" his native language.
UFC dont owe Cain shit, he fucked up badly several times himself and cost THEM a hell lot of money.
Why should they care about his wife and daughter? They are not the salvation army. If he spent all of his money then go and do a regular job.

Fuck no

And fuck cain

Pop some ibuprofen and get in there

Dude gets a brown pride tattoo then gets absolutely demolished because he fought in his wannabe homeland

<{MindBrown}>

Cain should never be given anymore fights in the UFC period

I honestly think Cain should never be scheduled to fight...late notice fights only.

Back