If Werdum/Hunt/Andrei can change, Fedor can change! Everybody can change!!!

Oduj

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Why wouldn't the GOAT can change for good like other veterans that made re-surging comebacks in their career? There are doubts of course, but he was on top of the world for 10 fucking years. And we are talking about someone who is a calm-cold calculating-smart fighter. What does make you think that he cannot achieve what others could?

Anybody can change is already a thing that people know.

You can't teach a NOG new tricks.... OH YOU MEAN FEDOR? Of course he could come in an wreck house... but he probably will tarnish his career even futher.

I think Fedor will smartly evaluate his remaining strengths and train accordingly. He will be a force again.

fedor via vengeance over werdum

I think Fedor will smartly evaluate his remaining strengths and train accordingly. He will be a force again.

I think so to. In the HW division it's much much easier to have a career resurgence. I'm sure this is a big part of why Fedor decided to come back.

Fedor fans will never change. Just like war.

I think so to. In the HW division it's much much easier to have a career resurgence. I'm sure this is a big part of why Fedor decided to come back.

Agreed. Punching power is the last thing that starts to deteriorate when fighter get old. Speed is the first. That's why it's better to be at HW when you're older.

But those guys you mentioned have stayed active had ups and downs and eventually improved. Fedor had his downs, retired after two trash fights and never stayed active to improve. I want him to come back and become UFC champ. It would be amazing. I might even start praying for it. But the odds are against him. He's been out of action and he hasn't been fighting the top guys. It's very unlikely that he's going to be better than before.

Give him an easy fight then do a BigFoot rematch and then give him a top 5.

But those guys you mentioned have stayed active had ups and downs and eventually improved. Fedor had his downs, retired after two trash fights and never stayed active to improve. I want him to come back and become UFC champ. It would be amazing. I might even start praying for it. But the odds are against him. He's been out of action and he hasn't been fighting the top guys. It's very unlikely that he's going to be better than before.

This is the HW division we're talking about, not the MW, FW, LW divisions.

The game hasnt changed enough that Fedor cant make a dent in it,so long as hes not totally fucked by the 3 yr inactivity

Fedor would fare well against the UFCs top 10 HW IMO. Cain, JDS, and Werdum would be his hardest fights. I think he'd beat most of the rest. And I'm not a fedor fan.

First of all Fedor doesn't need to change.
Second, he already is on a 3 fight winning streak.

True but those guys also never had the run that Fedor had before crashing and burning. That had to have taken a mental toll on him and he had to walk away and reevaluate, rather than try to get his mind right while still training and competing. As has been said, if your mind isn't 100% into it, you should stop. Losing 3 in a row after 10 years without a loss and being considered the BEST ever GOAT baddest man on the planet had to mess with his mind a lot.

It's simple...

UFC = Money = More motivation..

He is going to wreck some guys in HW..

lmao @ Hunt being of your list of 'resurging careers'

Back