If Weidman loses to Anderson....

The showboating was troubling Weidman throughout the fight to the point where Weidman started to gas out. Remember Weidman said it himself the showboating was frustrating him. Sherdog is going to shit itself if Weidman loses on the 28th.

You'll see some gifs of Anderson troubling Weidman more on the 28th. stay tuned.

Eh, Weidman was suppose to lose at UFC 162 :icon_lol:

will he ever get full credit for the win or will he just be considered lucky that Anderson was playing too much?

He will be discredited for his first win against Silva, just as Matt Serra was discredited for his first win against GSP. Some people will call it a "fluke."

I underestimated Weidman in the first fight. I don't think Weidman will lose against Silva in the rematch. He's younger, bigger, stronger, with better wrestling, and he's improving and gaining experience, while Silva is getting older.

Chris outstruck, outgrappled and KTFO Anderson in less than 1 1/2 rounds. He was bankrupt, had his house destroyed by a hurricane and was coming off a year long layoff with 3 surgeries. And Anderson still had absolutely nothing for him. That was one of the most dominant title performances in the UFC.

Hahahaha, that's the biggest load of shit I've heard on this forum, and this is Sherdog!

weidmansilvagnp.gif

ibjibcY5Am0cKQ.gif

2bm60.gif

l6d.gif

That is all proof of Anderson basically toying with Chris and dictating the fights action until Anderson caught himself.

/Andersonnuthuggerview

It'll depend on how well he'll bounce back from the loss. If he never nears title contention again then he'll be the new Matt Serra and that win will forever be considered a fluke.

biased post @ anthony. that's when you know they suck at having a good debate when all they post is gifs.

to each his own. can't wait for this rematch :)

lol you aren't the first Anderson nuthugger to cry about 'proof' being posted in a thread. The begging for the actual fight sequences being posted to stop so that guys like you can simply claim and suggest Anderson was dictating the fight are hilarious and transparent.

The key to good debate is always proof. The less he said, she said the better.

watching the fight and the gifs provided shows a clear path of Weidman dictating every aspect of the fight and offense and Anderson reacting and on the defensive and able to only get off the most minor of offense (leg kicks) of his own that were having no effect. We see a steady and slow build up by Weidman of increasingly hard shots being landed in every realm, until the moment when he KHTFO.

The showboating was troubling Weidman throughout the fight to the point where Weidman started to gas out. Remember Weidman said it himself the showboating was frustrating him. Sherdog is going to shit itself if Weidman loses on the 28th.

You'll see some gifs of Anderson troubling Weidman more on the 28th. stay tuned.

No the showboating baited Weidman into striking with Anderson, which everyone thought was a mistake, but it never troubled Chris. You are making things up.

Here are more 'biased' gifs for you to demonstrate who in fact Chris dealt wll with Anderson's showboating while not getting drawn in and off balance while landing his big shots, and how Chris frustrated and used his own showboating to frustrate and beat up Anderson.

This is from another thread I posted in.

His actions were specifically different than anything we've seen and exceptional.

Anderson has made a career out of baiting guys into his game. He drops his hands and challenges their pride and they become completely ineffectual and run at him, giving him exactly what he wants. Or they get frustrated and quit mentally.

i4uzh7yKiB8aq.gif

Weidman remained focused in the face of taunting and did not bite and run at Anderson and instead kept to his game plan of picking HIS SPOTS instead of chasing Anderson's bait and openings. He continued to measure Anderson and to bait him back which no one has ever done.

That was step one of Anderson's demise.

788419746.gif

Weidman then went a step further as his confidence grew and he began to taunt Silva by dropping his hands and offering up his head for free punches like Nick Diaz taunts his opponents. This threw Anderson as no one had done that to him before and it made Anderson miss in his attempts to him.

that was step two of Anderson's demise.

pqCUo.gif

Which lead to this statement by Anderson after the fight.

"After he lost, though, (Anderson) admitted that he struggled, and that he couldn't hit Weidman."

And Weidman was landing shots all through the fight even as Anderson missed above and was pretending Weidman was not hitting and upping his clowing.

Anderson getting tagged and realizing he was struggling to hit a hands down taunting Chris was step 3 of his demise.

k-bigpic.gif

l6d.gif

the big shots landed were the finale.

weidmansilvagnp.gif

enter KTFO gif which ends the fight.

So yes, Weidman did's lots special and unique as no one had done those things to Anderson in his UFC run. No one had come close.

Kinda how I see it lol
I think you meant to say 'what I am trying to and need to convince myself of".

Well no shit Weidman was the aggressor, but the fight was competitive up until the KO, so I'll stick to that. All you do is post Forrest Griffin gifs I still question how much effect did those Xanax pills have on Forrest in that fight. If you don't believe Weidman was frustrated by Anderson's showboating you're delusional. Why do you think he called Anderson a "disrespectful piece of shit"? Why was Weidman gassing out? Sherdog is going to shit itself when Weidman loses his belt in December and you will be in shock when Anderson gets his title back. I don't hate Weidman btw I think he's a great fighter and I wouldn't be upset if he won the rematch!

Of course he will get credit. You'd be a fool not to give him credit.

This is everything you need to shatter any excuse a Silva fan could make. No matter how hard they try, they will never get around this.

what they are now saying is using gif's and actually showing proof to back up a position is wrong and should not be done.

Instead they think a 'he said, she said' argument where they say "Anderson was winning and dictating until the KO...NO Weidman was' is the way the argument should be made and that proof and gifs are bad.

what they are now saying is using gif's and actually showing proof to back up a position is wrong and should not be done.

Go ahead and use gifs bro! have fun with them! Use all the gifs!

Well no shit Weidman was the aggressor, but the fight was competitive up until the KO,
You seem to define competitive in a weird way. One guy was dictating pretty much every aspect of the fight whether it was on the ground or standing and that guy was Chris.

Anderson had to literally ask and beg Chris to keep it standing so he would have a chance and then he still found he could execute almost no offense but a few ineffectual leg kicks.

The fight starts off all Weidman, and ends all Weidman with a constant build up until Anderson is KTFO.

So that is 'competitive' how??

so I'll stick to that. All you do is post Forrest Griffin gifs
False. There are far more gif's of Weidman beating up Anderson.

I still question how much effect did those Xanax pills have on Forrest in that fight. If you don't believe Weidman was frustrated by Anderson's showboating you're delusional.
Frustrated how?

I see him remaining focused and not biting at the taunting while continuing to measure Anderson.
788419746.gif

I then see him frustrating Anderson by taunting him back. The big difference being Weidman landed solid shots on Anderson when Anderson taunted whereas Anderson could not hit Chris and was missing when Chris taunted.

pqCUo.gif

Why do you think he called Anderson a "disrespectful piece of shit"? Why was Weidman gassing out? Sherdog is going to shit itself when Weidman loses his belt in December and you will be in shock when Anderson gets his title back. I don't hate Weidman btw I think he's a great fighter and I wouldn't be upset if he won the rematch!

He called Anderson disrespectful because Anderson was being disrespectful.

If you call someone a name today and they walk up and KO you, that does not mean you frustrated them or had them off their game. It means they did not like what you said or did and decided to make you pay for it.

He called Anderson disrespectful because Anderson was being disrespectful.

Someone wants to punch you in the face and choke you the fuck out, but you want this guy to respect you? Anyways I can't wait until December 28th Anderson will win.

By the way Weidman admitted to being frustrated in the fight!

You obviously seem to be taking this a bit seriously? Do you know Chris Weidman personally? or do you train with him?

A 3rd fight would be the best way to decide.

Someone wants to punch you in the face and choke you the fuck out, but you want this guy to respect you? Anyways I can't wait until December 28th Anderson will win.
Sure I do. I thought Anderson was disgraceful during the Maia fight. You can fight and yet still be respectful to your fellow fighters.

Funny thing is that Anderson seems to be one of the ones who gets most upset when he perceives a fighter does not respect him. He is often complaining about a lack of resect, so he expects it and as such should try and give it.

By the way Weidman admitted to being frustrated in the fight!
I think you are referring to him saying that Anderson's baiting did work and got him upset which is why he decided to stand and strike with him.

If that is what you are referring to, I agree. It did work. No one, myself included thought it was a good idea for Weidman to play that game with Anderson, but he proved us all wrong by KHTFO.

Being frustrated is not a negative in that circumstance.

You obviously seem to be taking this a bit seriously? Do you know Chris Weidman personally? or do you train with him?
lol. you need a mirror. You and the other extreme Anderson huggers who are on full time excuse mode for Anderson are just amusement for the rest of us who know what really happened and can show you through gifs. It is fun for us but serious for you guys. Serious Silva, serious.

Back