If we keep eating all our cows we will soon run out of them, Deers should be on the menu

No reason why Australia couldn’t crank out more cows don’t worry, if the price is right.

Asian?? GTFO here... Filipinos are barely asians. Only reason we are okay with you lot is because your women make excellent maids or nurses...

i am just fucking with you ;)
Lol at barely asian hahaha. Sure man, that joke has been overused :p

Where I live deer is on the menu

We'll be eating man made petridish meat before long.

Get outside your city bubble millions of people hunt and eat venison, steaks are delicious.

*Pics included

I dont want to alarm any of you guys but if we keep eating cows they will go away. That steak you are eating, thats a cow. That Fillet mignon you had for lunch yesterday, thats a cow. That Prime rib you had on your birthdday, thats a cow. My point is cows are decreasing the more we eat. Deer though, no one eats that shit. I am no famous agriculture herder but I can tell you cows are decereasing.

We need to eat this
23wurfc.jpg

Not this
2j14s4z.jpg

What animal does chicken nuggets come from?

nawww we fucked up and waited too long and now all the deers are gonna die from zombie disease. look up zombie deers

Obviously the solution is to plant more cow trees, maybe one tree per every harvested cow.

Back