If we keep eating all our cows we will soon run out of them, Deers should be on the menu

Things we eat will never be endangered.
Things we don't eat that get in our way are in trouble.

The spread of CWD is actually making it more difficult to get venison, while there is little evidence it can jump to humans with Prion disorders it’s better to be safe. That being said I have venison in my freezer that my dad got this year

We raise cows, they are in no danger of dying out. Deer are wild animals.

Beef is such a lucrative industry, there’s no chance of that ever going away.

Or we could finally legalize horse meat in the US. Plenty of them bastards roaming around, and they are an invasive species to begin with. Deer are not.
I thought they already legalized it.

I may or may not have already tried it.

What about goat and lamb, seafood? We have enough choices better than freaking deer.

I dont want to alarm any of you guys but if we keep eating cows they will go away.
giphy.gif

Ah, cows reproduce all the time. Baby cows being born everyday, so, don't worry.

ugh hindu bots

Cattle provide a lot more meat in the same time span than deer do. Pigs and poultry do too. Deer, sheep and goats don't provide much meat in a short time span.

I’ve never cared much for deer. The best way to eat that is processed into deer sausage or deer jerky. Deer is too lean to make a steak or bbq’d.

May I suggest Veganism?

Whats the difference between beer nuts and deer nuts?

Beer nuts are $1.99, deer nuts are just under a buck

Youre a strange one fella. Nicely veiled vegan propaganda there. Laboratories and/or insects are the future.

Lol I'm asian and we don't eat dogs here in the Philippines. I believe only China does that disgusting sht

Asian?? GTFO here... Filipinos are barely asians. Only reason we are okay with you lot is because your women make excellent maids or nurses...

i am just fucking with you ;)

May I suggest Veganism?

I allow cows, pigs and chickens to eat the green things, then I eat them. Their digestive systems are more suited to digesting that.

there are about 2 billion Chinese. I’m sure they can spare a few for food.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back