If we all leave Leon alone, and never mention him, maybe he’ll just disappear

so Leon,sorry ya got to hear it this way but i'll see ya at the..

I will never forgive the ufc if we dont have Leon vs Masvidal.

Why the fuck use those footage for promotion and never let them bang in the cage
They cant MAKE mas fight the guy,and honestly i dont think they are that interested in making that fight either

People duck him. It's not his fault. Who's he supposed to fight? Jake Matthews? I'm sure he'd agree to fight leon. Colby and jorge seem scared shitless imo. I'm certain usman and burns would want that smoke. But jorge and masvidal acting like they don't know him, not a good look. Jorge looks pathetic pursuing nate. Pathetic. Also you can't ignore him because he's one of the best. Hype is important but you can't bury talent like this. Not forever. Also your faves will look less than legit if they keep avoiding leon.
You realise Jorge and Masvidal are the same person though right?

Leon brings no $$$ to the table, I wouldn’t care to fight him either if I was Masvidal. It’s brutal to say about a top fighter, but he’s easily forgettable.
He’s like the old version of Colby pre his maga shtick.

He’s THE most boring fighter since Fitch and add to that on the mic he’s boring as fuck as well as barely intelligible, fucker is British yet he might as well be speaking in tongues for most, of course I understand him because I had the unfortunate task of going to scummy Birmingham to gather folks for our European meeting, such a poor and dirty place riddled with violence and shit food.

He's not getting the Okami treatment. He already turned down a TS making excuses and blaming Covid. He doesn't even deserve a Colby fight. No one knows who he is so the UFC loses nothing by pretending he doesn't exist. They could cut him tomorrow and most people wouldn't even blink.

That's exactly why there is a good chance he is getting the Okami treatment

If we had the power to do that, why the fuck would we be wasting it on Leon Edwards.

There's some serious anti leon bias on this site for some reason, and the usual suspects are still involved, despite how many times they were told their 'facts' about him were wrong. Tell me this though. Since apparently everyone at WW is faded, you go ahead and let me know who still has any good wins. Aside from Usman beating Colby and Masvidal, who has opponents that still hold up? Answers on a postcard please

Last edited:
Back