If Wandy Is Really Done With The UFC

melvinj0

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Wandy/Page 4 or Tito/Wandy 2 in Bellator would be sweet.

Or could you imagine Wandy/Spong in WSOF?

The Tito fight would be the best of the three.

Spong would retire Wand for good. I wouldn't want to see that fight.

Well Sanchez might be done in the ufc if he loses this next one.. return to 185 for a wandy fight would be insane, even wandy vs baroni. any mix of the 3 fighting is a given bangfest

I think any of those fights would draw the equivalent of a flea market crowd relative to what Wandy-Chael would have drawn. Not to mention that it seems a large part of his core base does not really see his actions as forgivable and so their interest has probably dropped like a rock as well.

Wandy/Page 4...

No!

..or Tito/Wandy 2 in Bellator would be sweet.

Tito/Wanderlei 2 would be cool if it took place 4 years ago. If it were to take place now, I see it being a 1 sided beatdown for Wanderlei.

Or could you imagine Wandy/Spong in WSOF?

Would be cool to see Wanderlei go for some takedowns. If it stayed standing, Spong will knock Wanderlei TFO.

It's very unlikely Wanderlei will get cut but if he were to, a fight between him and Newton would be awesome.

Spong vs. Wand? Are you a sadist?

If Wand is done in UFC then at this point in his career he should honestly just retire.

No!

Tito/Wanderlei 2 would be cool if it took place 4 years ago. If it were to take place now, I see it being a 1 sided beatdown for Wanderlei.

Would be cool to see Wanderlei go for some takedowns. If it stayed standing, Spong will knock Wanderlei TFO.

It's very unlikely Wanderlei will get cut but if he were to, a fight between him and Newton would be awesome.

Id like to see wandy vs mpumbu

Back