If Vitor Won't Get Another Shot at Anderson

IF he get some wins I dont see why not. Hes a very good fighter and deserves another chance if he get some wins

Agreed. The fact that he lost to Anderson spectacularly shouldn't be a stumbling block ; everyone loses to Anderson.

I can see Vitor getting another title shot if he KTFO 2-3 guys in a row.

I can't imagine Okami getting another title shot. Not just because Anderson crushed him, but also because it would be hard to hype him up since most of his wins come by slow grinding matches and so he will receive the Fitch treatment

"He is such a dominant fighter, he stifles people, he just stifles them. He is the perfect guy to fight Anderson, he ...... bla bla bla bla" (Rogan voice) ;)
FOr people who don't even have any clue who Anderson fought and how Okami fights, anything that is said will be taken for granted.

It took Okami ages of boring fights to get a title shot, and then he got destroyed. I don't ever see him getting a third fight with Anderson while Anderson is UFC champion.

Vitor shouldn't get another shot at any title for the rest of his career unless he actually somehow earns it...

Vitor, Okami, Kos, Rashad, Fitch...after you fail your title shot you are banished to UFC Purgatory, to wait forever for a shot that will never come.

Unless you drop down in weight, that is.

This is true even if Kos got atleast a second try.

I personally think Vitor gets title shots too easily. He got Anderson Silva and JBJ. Don't think he is getting another one anytime soon.

Vitor fights weidman for number one contender.

Okami fights bisping.

bad idea imo

Anderson vs Bisping/Weidman/Vitor II are all interesting fights we shouldn't make them eliminate each other from the title hunt

same reason I'm not too stoked on Machida vs Hendo, want to see them both fight Jones but now we will only get to see one

As long as Anderson is around, nobody else is getting that MW belt, it's a simple as that

Back