If Vitor did fail the test...

doomy200

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I was wondering, what does this imply? People believe Vitor failed the surprise drug test which is why he hasn't disclosed the results.

Does that mean he was above the allowed limits on TRT? Or does it mean the NSAC doesn't allow him to be on any TRT at all?

EDIT I am dumb and not fully aware of what I am saying.

I was wondering, what does this imply? People believe Vitor failed the surprise drug test which is why he hasn't disclosed the results.

Does that mean he was above the allowed limits on TRT? Or does it mean the NSAC doesn't allow him to be on any TRT at all?

yes no maybe.

theoretically they won't be able to use it against him b/c he was on TRT, which isn't allowed anymore.

or, they will be able to use it against him b/c he was way over while using TRT.

when he applies in Nevada, we'll know more.

it means that the result was so ridiculous and obvious that he was abusing the shit out of his trt, that they did not want it to ever happen again and they banned trt for the entire sport. then vitor had to stop his request to even be licensed as a professional fighter

an analogy would be using the internet for non-work in an office. everyone does it to an extent, and only when appropriate, so the bosses could overlook it. then one asshole plays youtube videos at full volume and skypes the entire workday, forcing the boss to put in firewalls and restrictions. then that guy who ruined the gravy train for everyone complains that hes being discriminated against because everyone else was going on facebook for 5 minutes a day

it means that the result was so ridiculous and obvious that he was abusing the shit out of his trt, that they did not want it to ever happen again and they banned trt for the entire sport. then vitor had to stop his request to even be licensed as a professional fighter

an analogy would be using the internet for non-work in an office. everyone does it to an extent, and only when appropriate, so the bosses could overlook it. then one asshole plays youtube videos at full volume and skypes the entire workday, forcing the boss to put in firewalls and restrictions

lol ya right

Vitor probably did fail the test

everything about this thing is so fucking fishy

and he would have rubbed his innocence all over everybody's face if he was in fact innocent

Vitor is done.

TS it means he can't be on any treatment. Dudes can be on TRT, and at that point they just check to make sure levels aren't elevated. But he can't have any anabolic agent in his system.

Vitor did not have a TRT exemption, but seeing that he had not yet applied for one I don't thing the results of that test (if positive) should be held against him from getting a license in NV.

"Failed" can mean so many different things.

He should release the results and let his fans know exactly what the issue was.

Otherwise, who knows what he was up to. I only assume the worst.

TS it means he can't be on any treatment. Dudes can be on TRT, and at that point they just check to make sure levels aren't elevated. But he can't have any anabolic agent in his system.

lol looks like we all missed that.

Or does it mean the NSAC doesn't allow him to be on any TRT at all?

yes TS, TRT is now outlawed for everyone, so yes, the NSAC won't allow him to be on any TRT at all. regardless of the last test. because no one is allowed TRT anymore. including Chael & Hendo, who both just got licensed, sans TRT

Vitor probably did fail the test

everything about this thing is so fucking fishy

and he would have rubbed his innocence all over everybody's face if he was in fact innocent

Vitor is done.

Agreed.

There was no reason for him to go silent and his lawyer to refuse releasing the test results for a fighter who has been trying to get people to believe he is clean.

Agreed.

There was no reason for him to go silent and his lawyer to refuse releasing the test results for a fighter who has been trying to get people to believe he is clean.

NSAC != the court of public opinion.

i'm not saying he's not done. i have no idea. but you're correlating two totally unrelated things.

Vitor's head

Vitor right: I'm a changed man

Vitor wrong: Take all the pills be the GOAT

Vitor right: No

Vitor wrong: Everybody else does, $%@$#$ it.

A roller coaster of mental confusion. :icon_lol:

Vitor's head

Vitor right: I'm a changed man

Vitor wrong: Take all the pills be the GOAT

Vitor right: No

Vitor wrong: Everybody else does, $%@$#$ it.

A roller coaster of mental confusion. :icon_lol:

always has been :)

some of the best fighters are. some aren't too. that's the beauty of the thang.

TRT wasn't banned at the time of the random test. It was a few days later. I am of the opinion that his T levels were probably off the charts, and this result was used as a final justification for banning TRT.

Back