If UFC Was on HBO

Cheese

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Would their PPV number increase or decrease. In boxing HBO seem to avg more views per card than Showtime and got me thinking about the UFC. I think they numbers would go up if it was on HBO but i could be wrong. The Fox deals gets them alot of view for sho but doesn't have the High Quality production values that HBO brings to its boxing cards. So i think it would help them increase the PPVs on avg.

But what yall think.

Their PPV numbers would increase because HBO would demand to show Ronda and Miesha's boobs every fight

UFC should scrap PPV and have all their cards on HBO.

Would their PPV number increase or decrease. In boxing HBO seem to avg more views per card than Showtime and got me thinking about the UFC. I think they numbers would go up if it was on HBO but i could be wrong. The Fox deals gets them alot of view for sho but doesn't have the High Quality production values that HBO brings to its boxing cards. So i think it would help them increase the PPVs on avg.

But what yall think.

HBO has around 5 million more subscribers than Showtime, fwiw. But that's still more than 50 million less than FS1.

Edit: You're talking about PPV cards. I'm dumb.

Sorry.

UFC should scrap PPV and have all their cards on HBO.

The "jerk off" motion in your avy gives the impression for a moment that you are being sarcastic in every post, lol.

The "jerk off" motion in your avy gives the impression for a moment that you are being sarcastic in every post, lol.

Haha, I'm naturally a very sarcastic person, so I guess it works. :icon_lol:

i always thought it was the sister of the girl from the Ring

It's the sister of the girl from The Grudge, get it right, scrub.

Back