If UFC and Invicta were to become one org.

binny

I'll beat your ass if you jump on my couch.
@Brown
Reaction score
How would an all womens PPV do? both in numbers and in your own personal interest
hypothetical matchups: Ronda vs cyborg for ufc fw title
Nunes vs pena or evinger at bw
honchak vs Calderwood or Joanna flw
Hamasaki vs karate hottie at 105
there aren't a crazy amount of fighters from invicta that I love, but there are enough that with the right matchups there could be one hell of a womens card to kickstart a legit womens UFC. it would also most likely attract more prospects from jewels and other places.

I don't see it happening anytime soon. But cyborg needs to be active in the UFC.

I support the merge, think the ppv would do good numbers , great ones if rousey were on the card.

These goofy rumors have been going on ever since TUF 20 and the Fight Pass deal. I don't see it happening, and thoroughly enjoy Invicta on its own.

UFC doesn't need to buy them, they just take their fighters whenever they damn well please.

How would an all womens PPV do? both in numbers and in your own personal interest
hypothetical matchups: Ronda vs cyborg for ufc fw title
Nunes vs pena or evinger at bw
honchak vs Calderwood or Joanna flw
Hamasaki vs karate hottie at 105
there aren't a crazy amount of fighters from invicta that I love, but there are enough that with the right matchups there could be one hell of a womens card to kickstart a legit womens UFC. it would also most likely attract more prospects from jewels and other places.
UFC is already making money off invicta..Without having to own them..... Their events are hosted on Fight Pass.....

I'd buy it if Irene Aldana is on it. Or Alexa Grasso....

just based on sherdoggers it seems like for every 5 people that like wmma there are 2 or 3 that don't. i'm for it but would like to know how they plan on adding all these extra fights?

How many threads on this are going to be made today?

Whoever wrote that opinion piece on the Sherdog made pain definitely earned his pay.

These goofy rumors have been going on ever since TUF 20 and the Fight Pass deal. I don't see it happening, and thoroughly enjoy Invicta on its own.
why not? about not seeing it happening

UFC is already making money off invicta..Without having to own them..... Their events are hosted on Fight Pass.....
wouldnt be the first org the ufc dissolved

I don't really want to see an all woman ppv. I just much prefer at least one or two women's fights on every card.

I don't think it would sell very well unless you had Ronda, and Joanna as the main and co main.

I've already given my reasons in at least one other thread on this topic today.
and you probably could've given the sparknotes on it in the time it took you to post this worthless reply.

didn't bother looking. but if you are the kind of forum poster, that when someone tries to have a legit discussion, all you can do is moan that you saw a thread like it that day then please feel free to never read or post on any thread I ever make

That's the problem. The other thread was on the very first page of the forums. It makes it hard to have any good discussion, because good threads are instead pushed down by copies of copies of other threads.

Prefer invicta seperate thank you.

There has to be a grassroots organisation for girls to get their pro breaks in, at the moment in the US thats pretty much Legacy and Invicta.

Do people really want to see 1-0 girls in the UFC?

Places like Legacy and Invicta are a great place for the girls to get the experience, they also create somewhere for fighters to go if they dont make the grade in the UFC

Back