If UFC 207 does well, it'd be because of Cruz

Mufasa

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
im surprised how many of my casual fans know and actually like his fighting style. I love his style cause I appreciate mma but it's surprising to hear that they do as wel.

Go Cruz!

Don't kid yourself Ronda is the proven draw on the card and will be responsible for a vast majority of it

The card will do well because of Rousey. I am glad the casuals will get to see Cruz / Cody in action. Fight will be a barn burner.

Cruz doesn't move the needle plus there is gonna be a lot of women who buy it that either think she's their feminist champion or want to see her teeth kicked in because in the words of The Donald, she's such a nasty woman.

manlets and wmma will never take away money from me,whos buying that <6>

Lol, some of you guys will believe anything you want and never question it.

TS, You need to separate what you want to happen to what is actually happening.

Don't kid yourself Ronda is the proven draw on the card and will be responsible for a vast majority of it
This. Like it or not. I don't get how she's a draw but she is.

People don't know who Cruz is. That being said, his style and personality have grown on me a lot. Used to really dislike both.

A lot of people will watch with the hope that Honda gets smashed again. Hate sells as good as love, so ya, she is a big draw.

OP is wrong. Obviously if the card does well, it will be due to Tarec Saffiedine.

LOL, no one cares about Cruz.

It'll be the Goldberg fans who pay to see him do that extreme head lean when handing it over to Rogan...One. Last. Time.

Ronda fanatics have been obsessed with her for over a year. It's clear they are losing touch with reality.
Its the haters that are obsessed with her, not sure what there is to talk about when she is enjoying her time off. Other than making fun of her when she got fat

Back