if Ubereem loses,#1contender?

daydreamcomics

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
if the reem doesn't get past Bigfoot (big if , I know, just saying) I have no idea how the #1 contender would be. Only guy I thought of was Werdum but a win of Roy and Russow aren't that great and his fight with Nog is way off in June?

Help me rack my brain? Whom am I forgetting or not thinking of?

There really isn't anyone credible to be honest, especially with Werdum stuck doing TUF Brazil. All eggs are on the Reem-basket.

Or see if you can get Cormier and Cain to fight each other.

Reem will be champ once he gets the opportunity.

i think we 'll get bigfoot vs cain 2, if reem loses against big foot

We have to have the obligatory Mir title match, might as well get it out of the way.

Ok, I felt like I was forgetting someone.

I'd support Werdum but the Nog fight is in June so we'd be lloking at Cain Vs Werdum in September at the earliest. oi, tough spot for UFC

War Reem

I suppose a Jon Jones move to Heavywieght post Sonnen, maaaaybe. doesn't excite me too much. rather Bones stay at LHW just a little longer.

Well, 'Reem's chances of becoming champ just got A LOT slimmer. JDS would have beat him, but I think Cain will do him like he did Bigfoot.

Werdum, maybe Nelson if there's an injury. Mir and cain haven't fought, so he's always a fill-in. His mouth gets buys.

Ok, I felt like I was forgetting someone.

I'd support Werdum but the Nog fight is in June so we'd be lloking at Cain Vs Werdum in September at the earliest. oi, tough spot for UFC

War Reem

I suppose a Jon Jones move to Heavywieght post Sonnen, maaaaybe. doesn't excite me too much. rather Bones stay at LHW just a little longer.

Once Cormier owns him, he'll move up and Cain will own him too.

Jones won't be able to handle Cormier's Greco.

i think we 'll get bigfoot vs cain 2, if reem loses against big foot

feel weird saying this after Cain got crushed by Junior and then this rematch but I don't think Bigfoot would have anything for Cain.

I suppose if he crushes Reem the way Cain crushed him but....

We have to have the obligatory Mir title match, might as well get it out of the way.

Cain was supposed to fight Mir, maybe if Mir beats Cormier he'll get another crack?

Mir is the only top tier HW that has wicked jitz so he's always a good match up for anyone at HW

feel weird saying this after Cain got crushed by Junior and then this rematch but I don't think Bigfoot would have anything for Cain.

I suppose if he crushes Reem the way Cain crushed him but....

i hope big foot wins the reem fight, but i thin reem wins!!!
i think werdum deserves the next shot, but as mentioned before, he has the big nog fight first...

Yeah, Cormier having to step aside is really bad for the HW division.

Suddenly Hunt/Struve is a much bigger fight.

Back