if u are under 200 pounds can u even be considered a man?

im not fat lol

im 215 pounds atm

No offense , but Probably a doughy . 215 . Very few( especially Caucasian) people are 215 with low body fat.

Lol at TS seeing Evander Holyfield when he looks in the mirror!

Last edited by a moderator:
Im 6'2 188, Ive never weighed over 190 in my life, despite playing sports and having very active/physically intensive jobs.

I currently run a warehouse alone, we sell steel/brass/bronze valves and many of them are heavy as hell, some several thousand lbs. The 200+ lb guys that get sent to pick up will call items always seem to be weak as hell, and amazed at the shit that I manage to lift solo.

People over 200lbs are usually fat

For normal people, if you are active, work out, etc, you usually weigh less

My buddy just turned 40. He competes and breaks records powerlifting in the 198 lbs division. He deadlifts around 700 lbs. He has been to prison. I have no idea what you look like, how much you weigh, or what combat training you have but this guy or his little brother (who is the size of a bear) would probably be able to walk into your home and claim it and all your property as their own if there were no police. The dude is only 5 foot 9 probably.

My buddy just turned 40. He competes and breaks records powerlifting in the 198 lbs division. He deadlifts around 700 lbs. He has been to prison. I have no idea what you look like, how much you weigh, or what combat training you have but this guy or his little brother (who is the size of a bear) would probably be able to walk into your home and claim it and all your property as their own if there were no police. The dude is only 5 foot 9 probably.
Well TS is 5'8", 215 lbs so it'd be pretty easy to walk in his house and do as you please while he's passed out on a couch with a donut in his mouth

Anyone who is 510 and 200 pounds is a fucking fatass.

If you're TRYING to be an idiot...

YOU'RE DOING A GREAT JOB!

TS despite folks busting your balls I was dealing with this very question recently.

I've told the story before here how in my young life I was painfully thin despite doctors diets and working out in the gym with trainers like a monster. I was 6'4" and 155lbs in grade 11 and got to 170lbs by grade 13 but could not gain any more. I was all muscle and bone and veins and the Dr told me it just was not going to happen for me until my metabolism slowed. The gym guys offered me roids saying I just needed to break thru a wall but I never took any.

By age 27 I finally started to gain weight. By age 30 I was 200lbs in great shape and never looked back. Still thin or better yet lean. By age 40 I was still in good shape, as I had such a good base from decades of serious workouts, but was developing a gut as i had quit the gym. By age 45 I was up to 230 lbs and all the extra weight was on my gut. I just had my 50th and i decided about a year prior that I wanted to be in the best shape I have been in since my 30's for my birthday and feel I am pretty near there. But my weight dropped slightly below 200 on the path there. I hit 196lbs and felt this remorse at not being over 200lbs. So I've started reintroducing carbs and eating more to try and hold weight so I just lean out by getting more tone and adding some muscle mass as I drop the last few pounds, as I want to be pretty ripped.

So maybe only guys who have been over 200lbs can understand the angst of falling below that level. If you were never there or only there due to being over weight I can see it not mattering. But if you were there and in good shape there is something to it.

Anyone who is 510 and 200 pounds is a fucking fatass.
robert-turbin-e7fead9d-d515-4671-9ca7-9fa579a9bac-resize-750.jpeg

5'10, 230 lbs and will run circles around you.

i posted a pic earlier, i am now wondering if i am fat. am i fat guys?

What kind of a dick are you?

There are men who are smaller than you who could kick your ass in every conceivable way.

I’m 6 foot 1 and 191 pounds but would actually like to be leaner and more fit. I don’t get much excercise lately.

Why spend your time insulting other people’s manhood? Are you really that insecure?
you seem personally offended and upset.

you seem personally offended and upset.

Not really. I used to be a dick too and put people down for their height or weight or being ugly or dumb.

But I’m trying to be a more decent man going forward.

So I only now pick on people who are bullying or belittling others.

Not really. I used to be a dick too and put people down for their height or weight or being ugly or dumb.

But I’m trying to be a more decent man going forward.

So I only now pick on people who are bullying or belittling others.
im already little, and fat. should you be helping me too?

I'm a bit over 6ft and weigh around 200lbs. I'm content in my averageness. Would knock the shit out of most on this site and steal their girls too

Ya everyone knows dick size, bank account, and your big 3 numbers are the metrics by which you measure a man.

Go to New York/ New Jersey and tell me how many short Stocky Matt Serra ITalian dudes you see. Most of those guys are no joke if you piss them off.

TS is an over-200 and unsure of why under-200s are scoring hot girls while he sits in his basement hence seeking emotional comfort from fellow over-200 sherbros. You have our unwavering shoulder.

latest

When you log in to sherdog you are magically transported to a land where all men bench teh 275 and bang 10/10s.

tenor.gif

so the cutoff for manlets is what 5'10" or 6 feet even. is there a weight requirement? i was at the gym today putting up huge numbers and saw some lanklet who was probably 175 pounds soaking wet holding a brick struggle to move liek 2 plates.
Sherdoggers are so insecure and self concious it's hilarious.

While you're there worrying and comparing yourself to others like a beta virgin, I bet that 175 pound guy is pulling more chicks than you've encountered in your entire life.

Lets be honest here..
The only thing that really counts its the size of your tool.
XVC3fpE.jpg

Back