If Trump loses, what will be your opinion on his 4 years as president?

Lacked any semblance of the leadership skills, knowledge, or compassion required for the job, and more importantly, lacked interest in acquiring any. Everything else has been said. If he loses he’s a one term disaster.

If he wins he has a chance to redeem himself, somewhat. Hopefully, once this crisis passes, not feeling the need to campaign for 4 years would result in something meaningful, like health care reform, an infrastructure bill, or anything that is popular and badly needed regardless of politics. Unfortunately his reckless spending before the pandemic, and the current situation, have left us with such a massive deficit those things are unlikely.

There's been total chaos in many liberal cities, because the leftist politicians aren't doing proper policing.

That's not really true, though, right? I've been to "liberal cities" (basically all cities are liberal), and you wouldn't even know about this stuff. There's a kind of hysteria in some sectors of the media, but it doesn't match reality.

That's causing more devisiveness than Trump ever did. I persoanlly am not a real big fan of the guy, but my feelings don't get hurt as easily as others. I know a lot of people in Minneapolis who are going to be voting red. People are getting assualted and robbed in broad daylight in great neighborhoods and that's on the lberal politicians.

Trump got about 28% of the vote in Minneapolis in 2016. He'll probably get about the same in 2020, maybe a little less because he's doing worse overall. But the population there is over 400,000 so he should definitely get a lot of votes. If you look at all of Hennepin Country, there's 800,000 voters so Trump will definitely be in six figures there. That means it's possible to live there and every single person you know will vote for him, and he'd still lose big.

what bubble, i was asking a question so that i know what you are talking about.

who is protesting in portland? i thought it was blm/antifa. i am willing to listen to what you have to say.

BLM protests are during the day. The trash that riots at night is anti-government types on the fringe of both political movements. She as criminals looking to cause havoc.

How we pay for it:

Current federal, state and local government spending over the next ten years is projected to total about $30 trillion.

The revenue options Bernie has proposed total $17.5 Trillion

$30 trillion + $17.5 trillion = $47.5 Trillion total

Taken from his site. That doesn't look like 75 trillion to me. He also does things to generate money from different sources to pay for these programs. Meanwhile Trump has spent 6 trillion this year alone. That could have paid for the cost of 3 or Sanders proposals for 10 years each. And Trump spent that in just 1 year. I don't know why I bother with a mongoloid like you honestly.

Last edited:
Lacked any semblance of the leadership skills, knowledge, or compassion required for the job, and more importantly, lacked interest in acquiring any. Everything else has been said. If he loses he’s a one term disaster.

If he wins he has a chance to redeem himself, somewhat. Hopefully, once this crisis passes, not feeling the need to campaign for 4 years would result in something meaningful, like health care reform, an infrastructure bill, or anything that is popular and badly needed regardless of politics. Unfortunately his reckless spending before the pandemic, and the current situation, have left us with such a massive deficit those things are unlikely.

great avatar, great show.

Trump got about 28% of the vote in Minneapolis in 2016. He'll probably get about the same in 2020, maybe a little less because he's doing worse overall. But the population there is over 400,000 so he should definitely get a lot of votes. If you look at all of Hennepin Country, there's 800,000 voters so Trump will definitely be in six figures there. That means it's possible to live there and every single person you know will vote for him, and he'd still lose big.

Careful man. You know coming at them with logic, facts, and numbers gets them REALLY riled up.

Would have been great for the economy and unlike many, I liked his foreign policy and his willingness to call out the rest of the world for exploiting the US.

Chaos on Liberal cities

All cities are liberal - literally only one city is not liberal, Fort Worth Texas

Meanwhile, I live in Austin, one of the most liberal cities, and it’s like a dream

He was not the president we wanted, but certainly the president we needed...
-Some dude, 2021
#KAGA

What about everyone else? What about small businesses? What about the half of Americans struggling financially?

What about them?

If I were in charge, I put much more money in peoples hands.

It’s not like either party is actually out to help the little people.

How we pay for it:

Current federal, state and local government spending over the next ten years is projected to total about $30 trillion.

The revenue options Bernie has proposed total $17.5 Trillion

$30 trillion + $17.5 trillion = $47.5 Trillion total

Taken from his site. That doesn't look like 75 trillion to me. He also does things to generate money from different sources to pay for these programs. Meanwhile Trump has spent 6 trillion this year alone. That could have paid for the cost of 3 or Sanders proposals for 10 years each. And Trump spent that in just 1 year. I don't know why I bother with a mongoloid like you honestly.

You tried that argument months ago, you got stomped by a senile old man.

Like I said before. It's like talking to a toddler with a learning disability. You poor wretched mongoloid.

Back in reality, I provided you with two articles that stated I was correct, and that Bernie’s proposals for paying for his spending were at best, a pipe dream.

Don’t ask me, ask the Democrats who toss Bernie out on his ass.

By his own promises alone, Trump has been a complete and utter failure.

-Build the wall and have Mexico pay for it? Hardly any new construction; wasteful spending on poor designs; no effort whatsoever to have Mexico pick up the tab.
-A nationwide healthcare plan that will offer more coverage than the ACA and be cheaper? Didn't even try. Gave up despite having control of both Houses. Remarked "Who knew this would be so hard."

We could go on all day, but there's no need. You know he's done a shit job when the best his supporters here can claim, is some vague statement like "He told it like it was!"

It was a dangerous experiment in electing celebrities and business men as President. You need experience at least in government or law. Also, one of the most divisive, polarizing and destructive 4 years in the modern history of our country.

This is coming from someone that tries not to have TDS. I just think if you had someone like Romney or McCain in the office right now, you wouldn't have nearly the amount of blow back and toxicity that we have now. Trump has raised the bar on political unrest to an uncomfortable level where I am legit worried that there will be mass riots and destruction in the streets if he wins another term.

That's not really true, though, right? I've been to "liberal cities" (basically all cities are liberal), and you wouldn't even know about this stuff. There's a kind of hysteria in some sectors of the media, but it doesn't match reality.

Yes it is true. First of all I I've lived in Minneapolis for 25 years. Currenlty live out in the suburbs. I don't rely on the media to tell me shit, because guess what a lot of the crime isn't even being responded to. You probably don't know the city, but my buddy is a contractor and recently was working out in the lake of the isles area when a 60 year old man was assualted by two guys at 10:30 in the morning. My friend was able to run down and hold one of the suspects while his coworker called the police. The police weren't even going to come until they told the dispacter fine they'll just beat the shit out of the guy. Anothere one of my buddie's mom was also assualted and her car was stolen picking up his kids from school. Took 2 hours for the police to even show up and they don't even want to catch the guys. I know plenty of guys on the MPD and they'll all saying that they aren't even able to respond.

The second quote could be true but lot's of the smart ones aren't even staying in the city.

Last edited:
An embarrassing disaster not qualified to be potus.

Back in reality, I provided you with two articles that stated I was correct, and that Bernie’s proposals for paying for his spending were at best, a pipe dream.

Don’t ask me, ask the Democrats who toss Bernie out on his ass.

I provided you with policy from his actual site, how much they said it would cost and how they plan on paying for it.

Meanwhile Trump has spent 6 trillion in free money and gave most of it away to wall street.

What about them?

If I were in charge, I put much more money in peoples hands.

It’s not like either party is actually out to help the little people.

Neither really does. The Democrats throw more crumbs.

Back