If Trump loses, what will be your opinion on his 4 years as president?

C0NCH3TO

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Will he go down as the goat president? The worst? How would you look at it?

I think his image took a tremendous hit in 2020. I am not a rep, dem, trump lover nor hater. I think the country was in good shape with him in terms of economics. And then 2020 happened. Even if he did as much as he could, truth is that Rona ravaged murica and then this asshole cop puts his knee on a man gasping for air and lots of protests and riots happened all over the country UNDER HIS WATCH. Again, happened while he was president. I kinda feel for the man cause things couldn’t go worse for him and I believe that as flawed as he is (his poor handling of covid), he loves his country and is a good businessman who looks for his people. If he leaves the white house in 2020 I’d give him a 6.5 out of 10 and this is a high grade coming from me.

Last edited:
He’s the woulda coulda been president. Did some good things, but he’ll largely be defined as someone who wouldn’t or couldn’t get out of his own way. Let his impulses control him.

he’ll be one the most famous or infamous presidents. History won’t be kind to him

it was great fun for me, tbh.
best trolling times since forever.
I hope he wins again for more lulz.
in before smug libs and TDS.
This. Don’t even care. Win or lose it’s been a blast.

At the end of the day the guy tried. He tried to bring normalcy back to the west. If someday we actually manage to win the war of peace for humanity and these globalists are defeated I think history will look fondly at him as the man who took a stand. For now they will continue to smear him as much as possible from any angle and their NPC’s will regurgitate it.

He kept the people entertained
with his Presidential reality show

As far as policy goes he didn't do much
but at least he didn't start a war or anything
so I wouldn't call it a total disaster

I think the main issue is all the debt he added
which is a burden for future generations

This. Don’t even care. Win or lose it’s been a blast.

At the end of the day the guy tried. He tried to bring normalcy back to the west. If someday we actually manage to win the war of peace for humanity and these globalists are defeated I think history will look fondly at him as the man who took a stand. For now they will continue to smear him as much as possible from any angle and their NPC’s will regurgitate it.

Lol the guy is a loser. Has a revolving door

A dumpster fire but a necessary dumpster fire in regards to China. Made some decisions I really support like emphasizing job skills instead of arbitrarily needed college degrees as a requirement for a job in the federal government.

I really like the “public charge” rule which weighs against immigrants on welfare, although I despise everything else about his immigration policy.

A lot of the things he proposed like job requirements and China were going to happen eventually IMO, but he sped up the process and we desperately needed that.

Not surprised to see some of the responses here about Trump providing the lulz and trolling opportunity. Imagine being so bored in life that you need to look to the Presidency to provide a source of entertainment.

Not surprised to see some of the responses here about Trump providing the lulz and trolling opportunity. Imagine being so bored in life that you need to look to the Presidency to provide a source of entertainment.

It's a clown world my friend, laugh a little.

He is hilarious. And yes this world is a clown one. Trump is legit funny

It's a clown world my friend, laugh a little.
I laugh plenty. I just don't need it from the President like some people do. My standards and expectations from our world leaders are different I guess. Also I don't think putting children in confinement and separating them from their parents is funny. But that's cause I have empathy

I laugh plenty. I just don't need it from the President like some people do. My standards and expectations from our world leaders are different I guess. Also I don't think putting children in confinement and separating them from their parents is funny. But that's cause I have empathy

You're just extremely naive.

Will he go down as the goat president? The worst? How would you look at it?

I think his image took a tremendous hit in 2020. I am not a rep, dem, trump lover nor hater. I think the country was in good shape with him in terms of economics. And then 2020 happened. Even if he did as much as he could, truth is that Rona ravaged murica and then this asshole cop puts his knee on a man gasping for air and lots of protests and riots happened all over the country UNDER HIS WATCH. Again, happened while he was president. I kinda feel for the man cause things couldn’t go worse for him and I believe that as flawed as he is, he loves his country and is a good businessman who looks for his people. If he leaves the white house in 2020 I’d give him a 6.5 out of 10 and this is a high grade coming from me.

"Good businessman who looks for his people"

Are you suggesting he looks after his people? cause seems to me he ends up ridiculing an awful lot of them.

He goes down as a G. Ill remember him for never backing down from the media and always calling them out for their lies.
For that reason, he'll be remembered as the catalyst in finally removing the mask of the media and exposing them as the blatant, admitted activists we knew they were.

Hes also the last outsider that ever sneaks up on the establishment again. A flawed man, but with exactly the right flaws needed for the destructive ideology overtaking America....and sadly the last gasp of freedom loving, capitalist, patriots before this country succumbs to one party rule and starts to look more and more like ny and California.

stop sniffing your own farts for a minute, High Horse Harry.

Back