If Tony Ferguson beats RDA, will his 9 fight win streak be one of the most impressive ever?

Rockman14

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
How could you deny the man a shot.

EDIT: I mean UFC title run, not streak ever.

Too bad RDA is gonna ragdoll the living death out of him.

Only two of those wins would actually be noteworthy though: ensign barbozo and halfael d'oh santos.

Pretty impressive. This is a good fight.

Only two of those wins would actually be noteworthy though: ensign barbozo and halfael d'oh santos.
Josh Thompson imo, Gleison is a solid win.

The rest are eh, maybe if lando becomes a great fighter we can appreciate that win a bit more.

It'll be impressive but definitely not up there with the best ones.

I mean even Thompson 8 fight winstreak will be better if he beats Woodley imo.

Holloway's current streak would be close

TOkIKA2.png

Yes

Second round sub against Trujillo - Khabib could only get a decision against him
First round sub against Tibau - Khabib barely beat him, in fact many thought that he beat Khabib.
Decision against Thompson but he wrecked him during the fight - Thompson until this fight has only had competitive fights
Second round sub against Barboza

If you put RDA in there, it will look impressive. It already is for me though.

Holloway's current streak would be close

TOkIKA2.png

I knew Max was on a tear but damn, thats seriously impressive.

I don't care what anyone says, Max is a HUGE win on Conor resume. Max was young but fuck, so was Conor...

and yea Tonys streak would be impressive but its also impossible to forget how close he was to losing to Lan. I mean he was seriously practically KOed 3 different times.

Getting KDed multiple times by an relatively unknown 145 pounder on 2 weeks notice is very impressive indeed

Getting KDed multiple times by an relatively unknown 145 pounder on 2 weeks notice is very impressive indeed
Even many champs dont run through every oppoenet, Fedor, GSP, and Anderson had trouble with opponents not on their level, since when is getting in trouble in a fight the end of the world?

I knew Max was on a tear but damn, thats seriously impressive.

I don't care what anyone says, Max is a HUGE win on Conor resume. Max was young but fuck, so was Conor...

Yea you could even go further back and say since the Poirier fight hes won 13 of 14, with the only loss being McGregor. He definitely won the Dennis Bermudez fight.

Sucks hes pretty much stuck w/o a fight and basically has to wait on Conor's decision. Nobody out there even makes sense and he shouldn't even have to beat anyone else to get a title shot.

Yup it will be very impressive, and Ferguson will be champ I think. he beats Eddie imo.

Especially since that 145 pounder has never fought at 145 pounds!

Back