If Tony beats Khabib, will we see tony vs gaethje and conor vs khabib next?

J

Jpenwell14

I wouldn't be opposed to it, especially if Conor is truly obsessed with getting the khabib loss back.

Or do we see conor vs tony, and khabib vs gaethje? Which match ups sell better?

Is there any way tony doesn't have to fight khabib twice considering khabib's 28 fight winning streak prior to this fight?

What would you rather see?

Tony would be a fool not to pick Conor. What if he losses to gaychee and gaychee cashes in the red panties in the bank briefcase instead?

Tony is not beating Khabib, not even in his wildest dreams. Tony (after losing with Khabib) is fighting the winner of Connor vs Gaethje

No, Conor will probably fight whoever wins that fight. Unfortunately for Conor it will be Khabib, and Khabib will beat Conor again.

Tony would be a fool not to pick Conor. What if he losses to gaychee and gaychee cashes in the red panties in the bank briefcase instead?
It's not really up to tony, is it? I mean realistically it's up to conor even if tony has the belt. A 12 fight win streak is what it took him to get khabib, when khabib wanted the fight.

Tony is not beating Khabib, not even in his wildest dreams. Tony (after losing with Khabib) is fighting the winner of Connor vs Gaethje

There's no fucking way that happens. And you are also wrong if you honestly believe tony has no shot

No, Conor will probably fight whoever wins that fight. Unfortunately for Conor it will be Khabib, and Khabib will beat Conor again.

So he's not really obsessed is what you're saying ultimately

No, we will see Conor vs. Whoever he feels like for the FW, LW, WW and MW belts all at once, probably Poirier or Nate.

It's not really up to tony, is it? I mean realistically it's up to conor even if tony has the belt. A 12 fight win streak is what it took him to get khabib, when khabib wanted the fight.

There's no fucking way that happens. And you are also wrong if you honestly believe tony has no shot

Tony is not beating Khabib, he will get his first loss in 8 years. His 12 winning streak is about to finish.

So he's not really obsessed is what you're saying ultimately

No, I doubt it. Obsessed is a marketing term. I'm sure he wants that back. I'm sure he believes he can win. I'm 1,000% sure if Khabib loses Conor fights Tony because a belt is a bigger deal than avenging losses.

Last edited:
Back