If TJ Looked like Diego did in His Fight with Kampmann, I would've Given it to Him.

kuroro

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

Ignore the retarded video title and comments; this is THE example of how you're supposed to come back from serious damage and use effective aggression to win a rightful decision. Leg kicks, meaningless takedowns, and stalling are not.

I think the judges that night were going by who looks worse for wear too.

Punching the air & hugging is way more important than clean straight punches that snap an opponents head back & bust up their entire face.

Screw the haters, TJ & Diego beat the hell out of Sandhagen & Kampmann!

#1- You're not even the 1st one to make that reference
#2- Why do Sherbros have so much problems about close decisions?

i watched the whole thing waiting for a Diego come from behind knockout

Biggest fucking robbery of all time. To suggest that Cory laid the beatdown Martin did on Diego to TJ is absolute fucking bullshit.

It was.

He should have.

Indeed.
Nope. Diego kampman being a robbery is one of the biggest myths in the history of MMA and is a good litmus test for how good someone is at watching a fight closely and objectively. Kampman won the 1st round easily, but there is no way you can make an argument that he clearly won either round 2 or 3. I've rewatched that fight atleast 5 times now, writing things down as they happened and putting it in slo mo to make sure I saw what actually landed and what didn't, and there's no way that kampman clearly won either of the last two rounds.

It's not even Sanchez's biggest robbery. He got his ass kicked by Ross and Gomi but somehow got the decision wins in those fights too.

Biggest fucking robbery of all time. To suggest that Cory laid the beatdown Martin did on Diego to TJ is absolute fucking bullshit.
It was.

He should have.

Indeed.
i can't believe i'm hearing this shit from someone with a max holloway avatar. diego clearly ran away with rounds 2 and 3. wtf take off your beer goggles.

i can't believe i'm hearing this shit from someone with a max holloway avatar. diego clearly ran away with rounds 2 and 3. wtf take off your beer goggles.

Nah. Watched that shit live. Sorry man, this thread is fucking blasphemous.

Nope. Diego kampman being a robbery is one of the biggest myths in the history of MMA and is a good litmus test for how good someone is at watching a fight closely and objectively. Kampman won the 1st round easily, but there is no way you can make an argument that he clearly won either round 2 or 3. I've rewatched that fight atleast 5 times now, writing things down as they happened and putting it in slo mo to make sure I saw what actually landed and what didn't, and there's no way that kampman clearly won either of the last two rounds.

Nope, you're on crack. Not coke. Coke is a good time.

Back