If Till Misses Weight...

Yes !! you're right. They are totally taking "a Vegas long-shot " on Till making the weight.

Worse....he has to make 175lbs this time around, not 176lbs like his last few fights. I watched the Till interview (from mmajunkie.com i think) a few days ago and he keeps on talking about McDonalds and cheeseburgers and stuff. So yeah i'd say he is gonna struggle at best to make it.

Hey, if he DOES make 175lbs on the nose, GOOD FOR HIM! This is a huge huge opportunity to make 175, finish Woodley, and become a huge star. And yeah...if Till misses 175 and then knocks out Woodley....that's a bit of a disaster to be honest in several ways.
What the fuck are you on bud? 175 lbs? Is this the new super welterweight class?

If Darren Till we're to miss weight @ UFC 228 who does it benefit? Till is already the bigger man, and if he comes in at say 173 or something like that who do you think it benefits more? Is it just a couple more lbs to add to the size advantage he already has and dwarfing Tyron in the cage helps Till? Or do you think a failed weight cut would deplete his body so much that it would be a good thing for Woodley?

Tyron says that under no circumstances will he fight Kamara Usman if Till can't make championship weight.
Woodley Via MMAFighting : "Whether he’s 170 or 176, he’s still going to get his ass kicked. That’s something that he has to deal with. And his body is going to be beat up from cutting all that weight. He’s probably not doing it the right way. So, it’s going to be to my benefit if he doesn’t make weight.”

Do you all see Woodley being true to his word and taking a fight that wouldn't technically be a title defense? Or does none of this matter at all and I'm just asking a stupid question on a slow news day? If Till misses weigh will this be the worst PPV #'s ever?
Tell your mom to make weight

I would laugh, but not more than Covington would.

Then I would be piss
Because T-Wood might take another year off

And do you all feel the way I do that even if a fighter misses weight it should still count as a defense? For example it’s BS that Whittaker isn’t credited with a title defense for that war with Romero. And with the trend of intentional misses to gain an advantage, that’s something extra for the champ to overcome. If Till misses badly and Woodley wins that’s a title defense in my book

It benefits no one because the fight is off if he misses weight. Woodley will make a stand, he won't accept it.

And Woodley will get fuckin stripped if he does that. He hasn't fought in a year + he cancels a fight on a weak card.

The UFC will them make Usman vs Till for the vacant title (only Usman could win it, assuming he makes weight). BOOM problem solved. Bye Tyron Duckley, don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

Its sad that I put higher odds on till missing weight than making. I just don't see how he's gonna do it given what happened last fight combined with what he had to say about his weight earlier this week.

If gill misses weight, we have no fight. No other question matters. There is no benifit for any party involved.

I've been saying this for weeks. Till will miss weight. He can't make WW anymore.

If Darren Till we're to miss weight @ UFC 228 who does it benefit? Till is already the bigger man, and if he comes in at say 173 or something like that who do you think it benefits more? Is it just a couple more lbs to add to the size advantage he already has and dwarfing Tyron in the cage helps Till? Or do you think a failed weight cut would deplete his body so much that it would be a good thing for Woodley?

Tyron says that under no circumstances will he fight Kamara Usman if Till can't make championship weight.
Woodley Via MMAFighting : "Whether he’s 170 or 176, he’s still going to get his ass kicked. That’s something that he has to deal with. And his body is going to be beat up from cutting all that weight. He’s probably not doing it the right way. So, it’s going to be to my benefit if he doesn’t make weight.”

Do you all see Woodley being true to his word and taking a fight that wouldn't technically be a title defense? Or does none of this matter at all and I'm just asking a stupid question on a slow news day? If Till misses weigh will this be the worst PPV #'s ever?

if till misses weight Woodley wont fightmy call

Both of these guys are insufferable wankers really. Point fighters who talk too much. I foresee a 5 round snooze fest. I wish they would take a few more risks and actually fight rather than play a game of touch butt.

It’s not “if” it’s “when” that fatty misses weight.

Darren-Till-Tyron-Woodley-1479001.jpg

The top 3 ww’s should make 170 lbs and be on Stand by for when till misses weight

Back