If Thompson had just won the belt then money fights would be still the thing to do

No he doesn't. Just like people shit on Woodley for doing it. Woodley earned his shot as the UFC gave it to him.

An example of a fighter not earning his title shot would be Stipe.
& Woodley. Loses to rory, beats dhk, gets a split against gastelum, which I scored for kelvin, but either way nobody should get a title shot coming off a split decision. He didn't deserve it. Wonderboy has a better streak going rn than Woodley ever has.

He might be hypocritical, but MMA fans wouldn't be; many of them would complain just like they are about Woodly.

Ty-run was an inactive fighter who got handled by Rory and squeaked by Gasltleum. Damn right he wouldnt deserve anything. He didnt deserve a title shot in the first place. Some affirmative action right there. Anyway - next fight this wanna be will be out. No worries.

GSP will make sweet love to him 45-50
Nick would gas him
WB - wouold make him look like a amateur like Rory did but worse

GSP? Sure. Nobody is blaming Woodley for GSP. We're blaming him for being one of the most insufferable human beings in MMA next to Luke Thomas. And for calling out a guy who hasn't won a fight in 4 years and is on a 3 fight losing streak.

STFU, dude fought Rory and he didn't even had to do that after knock the fuck out Hendricks who was the former champ. First time anybody finishes Hendricks and it was in first round. Wonderboy should've got title shot just off that. But Wonderboy took a hard fight with nothing to gain and everything to lose against Rory.

Unlike Tyrun who was just waiting.

I don't like Woodley's attitude. He's been inactive and shouldn't have even got the shot. So when he dodges clear cut contenders it's particularly bad.

I like the GSP/Woodley matchup so I don't mind that callout. It's Diaz/Woodley specifically that I don't like.

If Wonderboy had just won the belt, as you'd expect, I'd like the GSP/Wonderboy matchup. I don't mind the Diaz fight as much as I do for Woodley because firstly Thompson has earnt it more than Woodley. And secondly, it's a cool style matchup. Having said that, I wouldn't be happy with them skipping the Maia/Condit winner for Diaz.

Or maybe Thompson wouldn't be a pussy and welcome the contender that makes the most sense.

I don't know, and neither do you because he hasn't been given the title fight

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back