giphy.gif

dFvvKkj.gif

Last edited:
this khabib showed up khabibmcgregor.jpg

Attachments

• NINTCHDBPICT000439881352-e1546336205562.jpg
    NINTCHDBPICT000439881352-e1546336205562.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 2
Watching Conor get his shit pushed in like that was one of my greatest moments as an mma fan :)

This thread shows how clueless Conor fans are. They actually believed that head clean off and blue lips bs. Khabib ended Conor and Conor will never be the same again. It's all downhill from here.

Why are are making shit up?! Suddenly Khabib became some eloquent technician? Even in his native tongue he is like a monkey trying to express a thought. Nice try though....dummy

It is not nice calling people a dummy.

LOL Conor fanboys so desperate for a win their only option is to hope Khabib has a bad night cause Conor isn't even close to his level.

{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}

Ouch. Huge @D 1 Wrestler fan but he has been getting annihilated by these necros.

I see him rage quitting Coolidge style, maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but this is humiliating.

Imagine how sloppy Khabibs striking will be when he is rocked.
This won't be pretty. Won't be surprised if Conor knocks him down six times in the first three minutes

It wasn't pretty.

And I am not particularly clear on why around here he is not being given enough credit. Is it simply that he beat the shit out of some of your favorite fighters or something? Because his resume is significantly better than the undefeated champion he is fighting. As a matter fact it’s not even close. The Russian has nothing but tomato cans on his resume outside of like one particular match up. Do people not understand this Russian literally took the belt off a can?? The champion wore sunglasses indoors so he took the belt off

a can. I mean seriously.

hmmm

Back