if this guy went into mma...

Be careful, he has an IQ of 75, so he is definitely a sherdogger.

The guy has an IQ of 75 good luck teaching him how to fight

There are a couple of fighters whose IQs can't be a lot higher than that.
For instance, fighters who stop fighting when the fight's still on, walk to the cage yielding a cross, compare themselves to a lion etc.

interesting to consider, if renan barao had taken an IQ test right after taking that big knockdown punch in the 1st round against TJ, would his IQ have been higher than this guys? xD

whereas i'm pretty sure you could run a tank over this guys head and he'd still be able to show up at work, come home, look after his kids, and then go for a heel hook

Basically don't believe online IQ vanity tests that give everyone scores of 100+

You can totally train with that kind of IQ. Despite what most people think, 100 is not the average IQ, it's actually below that.

You can totally train with that kind of IQ. Despite what most people think, 100 is not the average IQ, it's actually below that.

i think average is defined as in the 85-115 range, so this guy has a punchers chance of being average

edit - and i kinda almost think that the smarter you are, the more annoying constant repetitive drilling is going to be

There are a couple of fighters whose IQs can't be a lot higher than that.
For instance, fighters who stop fighting when the fight's still on, walk to the cage yielding a cross, compare themselves to a lion etc.

Both Jones and Vitor compare themselves to a lion. Both have very high IQs, at least when it comes to fighting.

By the way, I think a lot of people here are confusing IQ with fight IQ.

You think Einstein could be trained to become a good fighter? I don't think so... LOL!

Both Jones and Vitor compare themselves to a lion. Both have very high IQs, at least when it comes to fighting.

Which ever Gracie it was that originally trained Vitor said the best thing about Vitor was he wasn't smart enough to question things.

i think average is defined as in the 85-115 range, so this guy has a punchers chance of being average

edit - and i kinda almost think that the smarter you are, the more annoying constant repetitive drilling is going to be

No, it's not average and it's not normal to have an IQ of 75, it's pretty close to being defined as having an intellectual disability (I think the borderline is around 70). About 15% of the population has an IQ between 70 and 90, those usually have learning problems. Check any IQ curve for a country and you will see the distribution. Average is around 100.

That being said, I don't think that for example Palhares for is a rocket scientist and he seems to be doing pretty well.

Which ever Gracie it was that originally trained Vitor said the best thing about Vitor was he wasn't smart enough to question things.

Reference or it didn't happen or wasn't said....IQ :)

Back