If they were to make CM Punk vs BJ Penn, predictions on the betting odds?

ClosetVitorFan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Penn a -285

Punk +310

Thoughts?

This fight should be the last fight of their careers win lose or draw.

I see Penn either putting Punk away in the first or at the very least win the first round. Then round 2 or 3 who knows how bad Penn gasses. I think Punk might have enough in the tank. Might win a split. Might steal some rounds with sloth guard.

Last edited:
Penn should still be a 42-1 favorite

I don’t know really, BJ looked solid against Guida in the first and landed a couple of good punches, I don’t think he finishes punk at this point in his career which is sad, to answer you’re question BJ would be moderate to heavy favourite

I’d also predict a 300-400 spread in BJ’s favor, but it should be higher. Old man BJ still beats punk easy wherever the fight goes.

d39b1f23847eac8eda57af2e5dd47d8a.gif

It hurts my soul that I can see this being a credible fight.

It makes me sad that these kind of threads are even considered

But completely justified

I don’t know really, BJ looked solid against Guida in the first and landed a couple of good punches, I don’t think he finishes punk at this point in his career which is sad, to answer you’re question BJ would be moderate to heavy favourite

No way, I think BJ starches him with the quickness just like Mickey Gall did. Cm Punk is a complete joke. The odds on that fight should favor Penn by a record margin. That’s how bad he is.

I can’t believe some of you. I know BJ is a shell of his former self and should have retired long ago, but CM Punk literally can’t fight. The only reason Mike Jackson didn’t finish him early is because he decided to fuck around the whole time.

No way, I think BJ starches him with the quickness just like Mickey Gall did. Cm Punk is a complete joke. The odds on that fight should favor Penn by a record margin. That’s how bad he is.

I can’t believe some of you. I know BJ is a shell of his former self and should have retired long ago, but CM Punk literally can’t fight. The only reason Mike Jackson didn’t finish him early is because he decided to fuck around the whole time.
I literally bet the farm on Mike Jackson. I think I got him at like -260. Made the 2nd biggest bet of my life. Bet about 3 gs.

The Penn is mightier than the...piece of shit UFC "fighter".

Back