If they made PPV's Division by Division how would these stack up?

Streeter

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
did not include Bones or Lesnar as they are out for a minute.

BW
Cruz-TJ - Main ...... IMO 2 of the top 5 P4P fighters in the game
Faber - Edgar - Co Main .....2 legends who still got something left FRankie more than Faber but still
Dodson - Lineker - a fucking fun fight
Cody - Caraway - See how No love does stepping up
Mayday - Wineland - would be a slugfest

FW
Conor - Aldo - Main ..... a fight most want and would sell insanely well
Yair - Holloway - Co Main .... one of the most entertaining fights I can think of
Choi - Cub - See how good Choi really is
Ortega - Pettis - another really fun fight if Pettis can get a bit of his soul back
Olivera - Stephens

LW
Alvares - Khabib - Main ......... Khabib deserves the shot and is a top 5 guy.
Nate - Ferg - Co Main ........ fuckign fun fight right here
Barboza - Cowboy - another great striking fight
RDA - Dustin - wuld like to see just how far Dustin has come and if RDA can get back
Brooks - Gilbert - see if Brooks reall has something or not against a solid Vet

WW
Lawler - Wonderboy - Main ..... Don't know if Ruthless can win this but be fun watching him try
Condit - Nick - Co Main ........ revenge for Nick or Condit proves last time was correct.
Woodley - Maia - a great grounf game and power combo against maybe the best wrestlefuck blanket out there.
Meisha - Pena - Teacher vs. student
Magny - Rory - Can Rory end the recent skid against a top 10 guy.

MW
Bisping - Hendo - Main ....... yeah okay Hendo doesn't "deserve" it but Hendo is a LEGEND and his Bisping KO was the stuff of Legend and it's his last fight so why the fuck not.
Luke - Romero - Co Main ..... I think a really good fight maybe the best that could be made in MW
Weidman - Jacare - another great fight Jacare is the best on the ground but Weidman has the balance.
Spider - Belfort - Yeah I know Spider ended him quick last time but would love to see the old guys again
Moussai - Whitaker - a favorite for me at least as I like both.

LHW's and HW don't have the Star power other than a few fights so I jumbled them into a super card.

DC - Stipe - Main ....... Champ V Champ. Can DC hold 2 belts at the same time.
Cain - Reem
Rumble - Tex --
Should be a hell of a 1 round fight if Rumble stays standing a epic slugfest
Werdum - Jr - Like to see the best Brasil HW's go at it
Black Beast - Browne -- Can Rondas future baby daddy finally win a fight?

WMMA
Ronda - Amanda - Main ........Will Honda ever be Ronda again and is Nunez the read thing like she looked at 200
JJ - Rose - Co Main ...... JJ always fun and Rose is no push over
Cyborg - Holly - What else does Holly have its a money fight and we finally see Cyborg fight a name finally
Valentina - Cat - I give Cat a slight pass on the loss and Vantentina is a rising star
Paige - Torres - Paige sells - Torres should wreck her

Imagine getting this for 7 straight cards all different fighters. it's not impossible either all are makeable fights a few are made already. No excuse ever for shitty cards like what 201 looks like (on paper) barring injury.

giphy-4.gif

No thanks. I don't like the idea even a little bit.

How did Miesha end up on a card with Welterweights?

This thread reminds me of UFC 146. I remember I found it pretty interesting.

Fucking Overeem just had to fuck things up tho.

Once in a while I think it would be cool to dedicate an event to one paricular weight class.

It would keep things moving in the divisions, it would shake things up. It would draw more interest in some of the lower ranked fighters.

FW and LW the best followed by WW and the rest are all pretty poor cards. Pretty representative of the divisions

FW and LW the best followed by WW and the rest are all pretty poor cards. Pretty representative of the divisions
Disagree I think all the cards I listed would be fucking great. Maybe the BW would sell but those are some great fights. and the Womens night so to speak would be insane. Your saying you don't like the LHW / HW card I listed?????

Back