Social If they come up with a good Covid19 Vaccine are you going to take it?

?

• Total voters
Now you scaring me bro :(
I forgot that it was true during the Obama administration they were tracking our convos, when Edward Snowden leaked the NSA documents in 2013.

The NSA, the CIA and GCHQ spied on users of Second Life, Xbox Live and World of Warcraft, and attempted to recruit would-be informants from the sites, according to documents revealed in December 2013.[135][136] Leaked documents showed NSA agents also spied on their own "love interests," a practice NSA employees termed LOVEINT.[137][138] The NSA was shown to be tracking the online sexual activity of people they termed "radicalizers" in order to discredit them.[139] Following the revelation of Black Pearl, a program targeting private networks, the NSA was accused of extending beyond its primary mission of national security.

You've been recorded ever since the Patriot Act was passed in 2001, whether it's Email or phone calls. I remember when we were constantly reminded at work or from my home internet service provider to delete Email to save space on the servers prior to 9-11. Then they started automatically deleting anything over a certain number of days old. Now everything is saved. At work I started confirming everything via Email as managers liked to verbally tell people to do things then deny that they had. It might be something counter to company policy, safety regulations or unapproved spending. The company could still delete those but I copied everything to my home Email too.

If you don't become immune from exposure then there can't be a vaccine for it, because the way a vaccine exactly works is by exposing a person to amounts of _____, by which their body builds up specific defenses for what it was exposed to, thereby gaining immunity against later exposure.

Maybe they can make a cure to corona but it wont a vaccine (if it's indeed true you don't gain immunity after having it the first time).

It's a possibility that there won't be a vaccine. There has never been a successful vaccine for HIV or malaria, both of which can cause cumulative damage to the body. Cold and flu strains change significantly from year to year so no vaccines can be 100% effective.

They say vaccines cause autism or are depopulation and mass killing.

My question is if this is true where is the depopulation? Lol and why do people want more autisim?

It is mainly the autistic who say vaccines caused it. Autism occurs in Amish populations who don't take vaccines.

i aint lettin no goverment put no nanotrackers in me!!!!

I’ve taken numerous vaccines throughout my life. Zero side effects. Have had my kids vaccinated. No side effects. BILLIONS of people have had numerous vaccines for decades. If vaccines were actually harmful it would be readily apparent simply on a raw numbers game.
Holy fucking shit did you actually really just say that?

You clearly haven't even bothered to do the slightest bit of research into vaccinations before posting that ludicrous statement.
Here's a quick Google search result for you.....

https://www.gov.uk/vaccine-damage-payment

Absolutely not.

I haven't had a vaccine since elementary school and I'm 37 now. I don't think I've ever had the flu. Never had pneumonia.. I haven't been sick in probably over 10 years.

I am refusing the vaccine and digital tattoo to the death. I will not be put in any camps either if it comes to that.

My time on this Earth may be coming to an end in the near future over this and I am 1000% serious. It won't be because I get sick and die either..

This is more about some Draconian NWO shit then it is about the pandemic IMO..

And there are millions upon millions of people who have the same belief I have regarding this issue. Many of them will cave in, many won't.. I'm not going to..

When you guys take that mark of the beast and end up in a lake of fire, remember me Sherdoggers...
giphy.gif

LOL dang you cold bro

One thing i forgot to ask you the other day.

I'm sure you know of the Tuskeegee airmen experiment as well as what happened to Henrietta Lacks....
So why in the fuck would you trust these people?

Gates and his people want the population under control, you know damn well people like you and me are undesirables to these elites that believe in eugenics.

I would but hope that it passes safety trials first. My biggest concern is having mass vaccinations with no known long term effects if any.

Never say never.

But the human body has evolved over a million years a pretty good immune system that can deal with most things.

Covid aint AIDs, i aint worried about it.

We'll see.

But right now, nah...

Poll needs a few other options IMO . . . I had to answer yes because I'll probably be required by my employer to get it like I am the flu shot.

If I wasn't required to get I wouldn't go get it on my own.

It seems like some of the people who are wary of vaccines will put almost any illegal drugs that they can find with no hesitation.

It seems like some of the people who are wary of vaccines will put almost any illegal drugs that they can find with no hesitation.
I follow a Facebook group page of my town and Jesus Christ, the vast majority of people whining about the quarantine look like meth addicts or junkies. Working as an RN I can spot these people a mile away.

Never say never.

But the human body has evolved over a million years a pretty good immune system that can deal with most things.

Covid aint AIDs, i aint worried about it.

We'll see.

But right now, nah...
They need to study the homeless in Skidrow, they still living outdoors in the hot zone of Covid in LA and they are not dying in droves.

The ones who tested positive were given room and board and living in the shelter
I'm thinking the homeless are around so much filth, viruses, germs that their immune system is pretty strong?

The people who say indoors actually have weaker immune systems because they are not exposed to germs.

Well, even if it was only 40% effective I would hope everyone would get the shot as it would really limit the spread if 40% of the population were immune.

It might be a mute question in my case: I'm home from work with symptoms today and getting tested on Sunday.

How are things, you doing okay?

Holy shit, 41.5% “no”? Suddenly my 14 years on Sherdog just seems like a waste of time instead of time well wasted. I didn’t realize I spent that much time chatting with morons.

You'be ever been in the WR lounge thread apparently or you would.ha e figured that out a while ago.

I am literally just here until Trump gets elected so I can laugh at the retards and then I'm done. This place is absolute dogshit now.

How are things, you doing okay?

Yeah, I tested negative and my symptoms cleared up. My aunt is in intensive care though and her daughter has a mild case of it. A bit worried for her.

Yeah, I tested negative and my symptoms cleared up. My aunt is in intensive care though and her daughter has a mild case of it. A bit worried for her.

Well good going for your test and good luck to your family!

Back