Social If they come up with a good Covid19 Vaccine are you going to take it?

?

• Total voters
@CyberRubberDuck @icffedor @PommyBen
What do you think of this guys view on the vaccine? He said he wont take it, he claims when he did get a vaccine he got the flu and it lasted for a long time, but when he didnt get a vaccine he only got sick for a few days.

he claims they will try to get people to take it using marketing by getting hip and cool celebs to normalize and people will follow, he also thinks they will microchip us soon and use marketing to make people get the chip by saying you wont need to carry id around etc.

@CyberRubberDuck @icffedor @PommyBen
What do you think of this guys view on the vaccine? He said he wont take it, he claims when he did get a vaccine he got the flu and it lasted for a long time, but when he didnt get a vaccine he only got sick for a few days.

he claims they will try to get people to take it using marketing by getting hip and cool celebs to normalize and people will follow, he also thinks they will microchip us soon and use marketing to make people get the chip by saying you wont need to carry id around etc.

Not sure whether this is a lame attempt at gaslighting .. But i will humour you anyways..

I aint taking no vaccine for a weak ass virus that can be killed by some soap and hot water .. Thats it.. Thats all the information i need to know ..

Not sure whether this is a lame attempt at gaslighting .. But i will humour you anyways..

I aint taking no vaccine for a weak ass virus that can be killed by some soap and hot water .. Thats it.. Thats all the information i need to know ..
I dont get it. If they vaccinate us were good to go out again? Even though we can still carry the Corona germs and spread them.
Same with antibody tests, ok, shows you may have already had virus, so youre ok to go to work even though you can still carry the virus on you like your shoes, hands, and clothes ? Guess im dumb

I dont get it. If they vaccinate us were good to go out again? Even though we can still carry the Corona germs and spread them.
Same with antibody tests, ok, shows you may have already had virus, so youre ok to go to work even though you can still carry the virus on you like your shoes, hands, and clothes ? Guess im dumb

No your not dumb, youre just resistant to being told lies and disinformation.. You probably feel things arent right.. I have gut feelings about things.. im going with my gut..

What is gaslighting? He was pretty much saying the same stuff you and @icffedor and @CyberRubberDuck were saying, he said he wont get a vaccine because he thinks it will do more harm than good.

I caught the flu last year and the flu shot for sure shortened the duration. I’ll take the rona shot.

With the article on small pox and mentioning polio, to prove to you vaccines work
My issue was with all the shit they put into vaccines. I didn't say that the vaccine didn't fight off the infection.

Well according to the conspiracy theorists and tin foil hat crowd on my facebook feed the covid-19 vaccine will also include a micro chip as per Bill Gates instructions.

Lets hope these Vaccines which are in the third phase get passed they injected 30,000 human subjects in the USA with the vaccine on Monday.

I’ll take it when I see world leaders and members of government taking it and I’ve had a few months to see potential side effects. I am not one to rush into things like this. It’s obviously being rushed out but it’s our only hope of ever getting rid of covid.

Last edited:
Im kinda scared now since I read several women developed blood clots from the vaccines. Whats weird is people who already had covid taking the vaccine, why? you have some form of immunity already even if they dont know if its temporary or long term.

Im kinda scared now since I read several women developed blood clots from the vaccines. Whats weird is people who already had covid taking the vaccine, why? you have some form of immunity already even if they dont know if its temporary or long term.
The J&J vaccine has been withdrawn. And Covid causes blood clots anyway.

No.

Drugs are for sick people.

Forcibly getting sick (sore arm, chills and other symptoms that the vaccine should prevent) via injection in order to potentially not get sick makes no sense.

With the flu shot I read that its only around 30 to 40 percent effective at best, but the thing is if you do get the flu while vaccinated your symptoms will be more mild instead of severe.

Could the same be said for the Covid19 vaccine that if you do get the virus that your will have mild symptoms thanks to the vaccine?

How many of you will take the vaccine when it is available?

Are you going to wait first to see how people react to the vaccine before taking it?

Or are you just flat out not going to take it?

Last time I got vaccinated I got sick, I remember getting my Tetanus booster Tdap (tetanus, diphtheria, and acellular pertussis) after I got cut by a rusted nail a little over ten years ago and I got swollen lymph nodes and muscle spasms for 3 days and I felt like i had a mild cold. It subsided by the 3rd day.

Wow last year!!

No.

Drugs are for sick people.

Forcibly getting sick (sore arm, chills and other symptoms that the vaccine should prevent) via injection in order to potentially not get sick makes no sense.
How is that different to the flu jab?

I already had my first dose of Moderna and get my second dose at the end of the month.

Back