Social If they come up with a good Covid19 Vaccine are you going to take it?

?

• Total voters
If it let's me get back in the gym, yes.

you do realize Smallpox was eradicated through Vaccine right?
Smallpox – the only infectious disease we've ever eradicated
  • Smallpox existed for thousands of years, killed millions, and was fatal in up to 30% of cases.
  • It was eradicated by a collaborative global vaccination programme led by the World Health Organization.
  • The last known natural case was in Somalia in 1977.
It was feared for millennia and among the most deadly diseases facing humankind but today smallpox is no more. It is the only infectious disease that’s been successfully eradicated.
https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2020/04/how-smallpox-successfully-eradicated-covid/

Actually smallpox is one of 2 diseases we've apparently eradicated. Not the only one. So your big bold type is just wrong I'm afraid. Doofus.
And a vaccine relies on the body's ability to be able to build an immunity to a something. So it's the body that gets rid of it, not the vaccine.

Also, smallpox had a much higher chance of death, unlike this fake virus (which is actually just the flu btw), which has something like a 1 in 10, 000 chance of killing someone if they contract it. Not really worthy of this mass hysteria and panic, and the need to shut down the entire planet.
Not to mention the fact that smallpox was much harder to transmit than many virus's. It relied on up close, pretty much physical contact. Or sharing furniture or bedding with an infected person. Or exchange of bodily fluids.

So with that, I fail to see your point. Especially as you started with making a big bold statement that was completely wrong.

To add though, it's not the idea of a vaccination that is so bad as such. It's all the other shit they put inside it.
And if people stay healthy and hygenic, they don't need vaccinations anyway.
Those who want the vaccine, good luck to them.

Last edited:
Actually smallpox is one of 2 diseases we've apparently eradicated. Not the only one. So your big bold type is just wrong I'm afraid. Doofus.
And a vaccine relies on the body's ability to be able to build an immunity to a something. So it's the body that gets rid of it, not the vaccine.

Also, smallpox had a much higher chance of death, unlike this fake virus (which is actually just the flu btw), which has something like a 1 in 10, 000 chance of killing someone if they contract it. Not really worthy of this mass hysteria and panic, and the need to shut down the entire planet.
Not to mention the fact that smallpox was much harder to transmit than many virus's. It relied on up close, pretty much physical contact. Or sharing furniture or bedding with an infected person. Or exchange of bodily fluids.

So with that, I fail to see your point. Especially as you started with making a big bold statement that was completely wrong.

To add though, it's not the idea of a vaccination that is so bad as such. It's all the other shit they put inside it.
And if people stay healthy and hygenic, they don't need vaccinations anyway.
Those who want the vaccine, good luck to them.

Whats wrong with you why do you have to be so angry and insult me?

Can you talk calmly as an adult without name calling others.

That was the title of the article I just copy and pasted it, so you know more than actual historians and scientists?

They need to study the homeless in Skidrow, they still living outdoors in the hot zone of Covid in LA and they are not dying in droves.

The ones who tested positive were given room and board and living in the shelter
I'm thinking the homeless are around so much filth, viruses, germs that their immune system is pretty strong?

The people who say indoors actually have weaker immune systems because they are not exposed to germs.
This one boggles me. These peeps usually have a lot of co-morbidities and flu outbreaks tend to happen in their communities. I was expecting a huge surge of homeless with covid at my hospital but it hasn't been the case. It's been mostly regular folk who got it while travelling or from a known infected person.

Yeah, I tested negative and my symptoms cleared up. My aunt is in intensive care though and her daughter has a mild case of it. A bit worried for her.
Damn chief, hope she pulls through.

Whats wrong with you why do you have to be so angry and insult me?

Can you talk calmly as an adult without name calling others.

That was the title of the article I just copy and pasted it, so you know more than actual historians and scientists?

Historians and scientists? Tell me more. Who are these historians and scientists you refer to?

And no need to get all teary. I said 'doofus', not exactly a demonstration of me being angry, and not that massive an insult either. I didn't call you a retard, or fuckwit or anything like that. But the way you simply copied and pasted, but went to the effort of enlarging a certain part, that actually came across to me like you were the one getting angry actually. Capitals usually emphasise shouting.
And yes, the other disease, I can't recall the name right now, but it was another one of those animal killers, it was a massive killer of cattle. And it was eradicated.

Jeez...just get your vaccine, guys. No need to worry about catching the autism.... I'm pretty sure the forum has herd immunity!

No I'm not taking their secret serum. I think I've had it anyways like millions more.

This one boggles me. These peeps usually have a lot of co-morbidities and flu outbreaks tend to happen in their communities. I was expecting a huge surge of homeless with covid at my hospital but it hasn't been the case. It's been mostly regular folk who got it while travelling or from a known infected person.
Maybe they are asymptomatic carriers? also have you noticed homeless don't get Acne? I seen so many covered in dirt with no acne, i always find that interesting.

Historians and scientists? Tell me more. Who are these historians and scientists you refer to?

And no need to get all teary. I said 'doofus', not exactly a demonstration of me being angry, and not that massive an insult either. I didn't call you a retard, or fuckwit or anything like that. But the way you simply copied and pasted, but went to the effort of enlarging a certain part, that actually came across to me like you were the one getting angry actually. Capitals usually emphasise shouting.
And yes, the other disease, I can't recall the name right now, but it was another one of those animal killers, it was a massive killer of cattle. And it was eradicated.

I didn't purposely put it in caps, i bolded it because when i copied the title it automatically bolded it in large letters, but i figured it would catch your eye, no anger on my side. Im one of the nice guys on this forum, so you are coming off as a bully. No need to do that. Please relax and stay calm, you were proven wrong, vaccines do work. polio is another one that a vaccine helped against greatly.

Your waifu is so much hotter than mine.
o2qmuudp3di41.jpg
Why am I not surprised the old perv was in the Navy. Fly that freak flag grandpa!
I am mostly disturbed by his willingness to display his depravity to he grandson (or innocent walmart urchin).
I’ve taken numerous vaccines throughout my life. Zero side effects..
Was going to point out that various vaccines, namely the yellow fever I got in boot camp, kicked my ass for three days and left my arm feeling like it was filled with cement for a week, but maybe you meant more long term side effects...in which case, no I haven’t had any of those.

Why am I not surprised the old perv was in the Navy. Fly that freak flag grandpa!
I am mostly disturbed by his willingness to display his depravity to he grandson (or innocent walmart urchin).
Was going to point out that various vaccines, namely the yellow fever I got in boot camp, kicked my ass for three days and left my arm feeling like it was filled with cement for a week, but maybe you meant more long term side effects...in which case, no I haven’t had any of those.

I meant long term.

I would wait some time and see how effective it is to be honest, I don´t link the idea of jumping into a new vaccine that has been rushed to the door.

Probably not, if there no social/legal repercussions.
I'm old but outdoor healthy as a horse and my autoimmune system seems better than anyone I know.
Putting a vaccine as some kind of savior is real iffy to me. Easy for that to stray into if you haven't be "saved"...no admittance

unlike this fake virus (which is actually just the flu btw), which has something like a 1 in 10, 000 chance of killing someone if they contract it. Not really worthy of this mass hysteria and panic, and the need to shut down the entire planet.
holy shit, you're a fucking cretin.

Are you thinking of Anthrax?

I didn't purposely put it in caps, i bolded it because when i copied the title it automatically bolded it in large letters, but i figured it would catch your eye, no anger on my side. Im one of the nice guys on this forum, so you are coming off as a bully. No need to do that. Please relax and stay calm, you were proven wrong, vaccines do work. polio is another one that a vaccine helped against greatly.

Where was I proven wrong?

Back