If they allow PED's

What a weird question. It's like asking "If Hitler was alive today, would he try to be a painter or a graphic designer before trying to conquer the world?"

If they allow PED's

1) The sport loses all credility
2) People will die

Did anyone ever die in Pride??? This fucking guy! If they allowed PED........would be fucking fantastic imo! I'm all for it, what human being has any right to tell any other human what they can & can't put In their own bodies!! So sick of the pussies on here who cry about PED use, who gives two shits, worry about you, yourself, & yours!

Steroids aren't that expensive, even the good ones. And you idiots that know nothing about PED's can sit here and argue about it, but fact is, all these guys can easily afford top of the line shit. I was working at a grocery store and getting top of the line shit making minimum wage and just saving up a few paychecks. Honestly, good roids are cheaper than the stupid shit half you morons buy at GNC that you think actually makes a fucking difference. I use to work there, all that shit is stupid and a waste of money.

Trollolololololol. I have never seen a worse troll post.

Pharmaceutical grade drugs are ridiculously expensive.

Poor countries often have more access to things like PED's and hardcore drugs.

If they allow PED's

1) The sport loses all credility
2) People will die

Lose credibility? Yes.

People will die? No more than now. Pride did not test for PEDs AND had looser rules (soccer kicks, 20 min rounds, etc) and no one ever died.

Edit: Oops, looks like several people beat me to this.

the answer is we don't care.

you could make the same argument about nutrition, trainers, equipment.

or you could also say being poor IS an advantage of its very own.

If they get as high as being number 1 contender and fight for a belt they won't be poor for starters. Also, PED's are legal in most poor country's and are easy to get like mexico.

I changed my mind,

im starting a charity-

"Epo For the People"

Most of your answers are based on the assumption that Wanderlei/Chael caliber of fighter would use $20 steroids.

Is there a country where HGH is cheap ? I want to move there :D

Well they already have the advantage of elite coaching and elite training partners.

Most of your answers are based on the assumption that Wanderlei/Chael caliber of fighter would use $20 steroids.

Is there a country where HGH is cheap ? I want to move there :D

HGH is definitely expensive but way overrated IMO. The best steroid imo for MMA would be Halotestin but it's way to liver toxic.

Back