If there was an Universal Tournament and 1 Current UFC Fighter Represents Earth

xFeeLPaiN

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Which Fighter would you choose? Its basically a Tournament with Alien Fighters from all across the Galaxy.

Only 1 Round until Death so no Timer and no Rules.

My obvious pick is jon jones, dude will always find a dirty way to win

usa-today-8308035.0.jpg

Woodley will duck the martians forever

I'd send jones as well. some of these aliens might as well have 3, 5 eyes... many possibilities for our GOAT

What if the aliens have amorphous bodies that are largely immune to physical damage and fight by absorbing their opponent?

Cain or JDS

Although Cain couldn't even fight in Mexico so fuck knows how shit he'd be in space.

I would send Reem. You see how Uber he got eating horse meat? Imagine him eating aliens.

Jones by hit and run.

Nick Diaz. He could very well be from outer space or at least has traveled the cosmos in some manner.

Aliens seem to have long skinny limbs as well so Cesar Gracie Jiu Jitsu could be quite valuable.

Jones seems like the obvious choice. ..But Jones requires preparation and a plan to defeat his opponents. He's not going to get to watch a bunch of alien tapes.
So id probably go with JDS. Even if he lost, he wouldn't quit. He'd rep us well.

If aliens have mind control powers then we want this guy, good luck with that....

mayhem12n-4-web.jpg

Tim Kennedy. Those military guys are always packing something. By the way, are we talking galaxy or universe? Your thread says universe, but your OP says galaxy. If they coming from another galaxy, I think LostMyBlackBelt is right. If we send Mayhem, maybe they'll have pity on us and just leave.

The only man for the job is Sensei Seagal, imo.

Jon Jones would rather hit the slopes with those aliens.

Who the fuck would be able to test the Martians during camp though?

What kind of skills do they aliens have?

Without knowing that, best plan of action is to juice ole Brock up and send him in their just due to his size and strength.

Back