If there was a movie made about the UFC and mma what would make you want to go see it?

suhdude

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
serious question. Sports movies usually suck. Never back down was trash, maybe that tom hardy movie warrior was good but I didn’t watch it because it didn’t make me say “wow i want to see that” what kind of story would make you go “okY I have to see this”

do they still show events/PPVs in theaters?

always meant to check that out

UFC 84 on IMAX- yes please

It would simply have to not look corny as fuck.

serious question. Sports movies usually suck. Never back down was trash, maybe that tom hardy movie warrior was good but I didn’t watch it because it didn’t make me say “wow i want to see that” what kind of story would make you go “okY I have to see this”

Only stuff that would slightly interest me would be a documentary style film showing behind the scenes stuff and giving insight on rumors and story's we've heard about through the years.

I hate combat sports movies the choreography of the fights are dumb and looks fake you simply cant make a believable fight scene once you've seen real fighting.

You ever seen "here comes the boom"?

Lmfao

If it portrays Dana in a hilariously negative light and has copious ring-girl and/or groupie nudity then I'm in :)

Dana and Ronda bedroom scenes...

Base it on WMMA. Make it naked using "creative licensing"...

Actually. No. I've seen Beth Correia etc...

Call it "Snow on the Drive"

Make it about the cocaine life of UFC stars like Jones, Chuck and Conor. And then have Goodfellas vibes with Jones turning snitch.

Conor McGregor starring as Conor McGregor.

If it portrayed Jones for the GOAT of the sport he is.

I'd only be inclined to go see a hit piece on how the fertittas heavy handed their way from mafia family to clean mafia owners of an mma org. through corruption, bribery, manipulation, unethical business practices and trying to monopolize the sport. In other words the real truth, not the spun version they want to sell.

Call it "Snow on the Drive"

Make it about the cocaine life of UFC stars like Jones, Chuck and Conor. And then have Goodfellas vibes with Jones turning snitch.
Is that a Snow on tha Bluff reference?

If they cast Paul blart as Dana white (he’d have to shave the stache) I’m in there like swimwear

There was that tv show Kingdom, it was ok. From it you could understand that there are 3 types of fighters - junkies, ex prisoners and gays.

Warrior was supposed to be the first great and legit MMA movie, yet it was awfully corny. After that, you'll need a miracle to get me back to the theater for a MMA movie.

If it had Fedor quietly being himself I would go see it. Multiple times probably.

Back