If the US military branches fought each other, which comes out on top?

Navy....Its pretty damn obvious.

They don't need a mass infantry like the marine or army does. A lot of you think they're just limited to coastal attack with carriers, ships etc, but have yall forgot about the subs? Just chill beneath the water with nukes and blow up the entire damn country.

They also own F-22 and F-18's as well...And if we're talking special forces...unless theres some unknown black ops the CIA owns...No American special forces is beating a Navy Seal.

What about Delta Force?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delta_Force

Last edited:
Definitely not the Navy. I'm in the Navy and it's a joke.

Roswell happened in July 1947

Air Force became it's own command in Sep 1947

No clue if that's related. It's probably not. But ya gotta admit, that's odd.

My grandpa was stationed at Roswell when that whole thing went down.

Totally connected.

I think I've read before a theory/conspiracy that it was basically the Russian's trying to scare the Americans with a program run by Josef Mengele to have ugly deformed, child sized aviators remotely piloted to the US to cause Orson Welles' War of the Worlds type hysteria

Idk if I believe it though...

Last edited:
They're good

But Seals > Pararescue > Delta > Marine Recorn Rescue> Green > Rangers in that order.

Hmmm what's your personal experience? I wish I could summon that user Bukowski82. He's a Navy Officer apparently and I'm not sure he would agree with you.

I think he said SEAL Team 6 and Delta's best team are equals and the best. Also, you didn't mention the Marine Raiders and I think you meant to say Marine Force Recon.

Last edited:
The Army is close to the size of every other branch combined. And don't forget each branch overlaps heavily (i.e. Navy has plenty of land soldiers and aircraft, and the same for each branch.)

Also why the hate for the Coast Guard?

I think I've read before a theory/conspiracy that it was basically the Russian's trying to scare the Americans with a program run by Josef Mengele to have ugly deformed, child sized aviators remotely piloted to the US to cause Orson Welles' War of the Worlds type hysteria

Today I learned Josef Mengele had a surprisingly good sense of humour

^That's the first time I ever heard that. I thought he fled to South America.

They're good

But Seals > Pararescue > Delta > Marine Recorn Rescue> Green > Rangers in that order.

This is a DA fight against each other, in that situation the Rangers would win. When you fight these kind of fights you no longer have the element of surprise and it is basically a heads up fight. Rangers strive in this scenario and have the man power, training, and equipment to overwhelm the others.

I know people adore certain groups, but fire superiority is a gigantic piece in a fire fight.

Hmmm what's your personal experience? I wish I could summon that user Bukowski82. He's a Navy Officer apparently and I'm not sure he would agree with you exactly.

I think he said SEAL Team 6 and Delta's best team are equals and the best. Also, you didn't mention the Marine Raiders and I think you meant to say Marine Force Recon.

I've worked with SEALS and Marine Raiders.

I hate the comparison BS, but if we really have to do it, it would look similar to this.

Delta and Devgru are about even

Everyone else is below them (in no particular order). Rangers and Pj's would be at the bottom.

^That's the first time I ever heard that. I thought he fled to South America.

This is a DA fight against each other, in that situation the Rangers would win. When you fight these kind of fights you no longer have the element of surprise and it is basically a heads up fight. Rangers strive in this scenario and have the man power, training, and equipment to overwhelm the others.

I know people adore certain groups, but fire superiority is a gigantic piece in a fire fight.

He did. Suffered a stroke and drowned while swimming in a Brazilian lake in 1979.

Back