If the US military branches fought each other, which comes out on top?

Jack Handy and Dough Belly get into a fight. Who wins and why?

image.php
image.php

Strengths

DB - stealth skills, shuriken

JH - sunglasses that can see aliens, rapist wit, and rowdy roddy piper

Jack Handy and Dough Belly get into a fight. Who wins and why?

image.php
image.php

Strengths

DB - stealth skills, shuriken

JH - sunglasses that can see aliens, rapist wit, and rowdy roddy piper

objectively, and unbiasedly speaking(was that a word?) jack handy jr would stomp a Mississippi mudhole in doughbellys arse and it wouldn't be much he could do about it. save for just relaxing and letting it happen.

Wouldn't the faction with the best ground troops just take over the other factions bases?

What is an Air force without air bases?

AF has Combat Controllers. They're like AF spec ops. One of their functions is to go in and take over enemy air bases.

objectively, and unbiasedly speaking(was that a word?) jack handy jr would stomp a Mississippi mudhole in doughbellys arse and it wouldn't be much he could do about it. save for just relaxing and letting it happen.

haha JH just dropped a nuke on DB's mudhole...and it may be allllll over....:D

I was a corpsman so I am a bit biased but the only real fight would be Navy vs. Marines. Navy would win via having field medics. Boom!!!

AF has Combat Controllers. They're like AF spec ops. One of their functions is to go in and take over enemy air bases.

Aha, thanks for the clarification.

If someone can answer, how big is the difference when it comes to mechanized infantry / infantry and armor between them?

Since all factions kinda start out at the same continent, ground troops would be pretty good I think.

Marines/Navy Vs Army/Airforce is a more interesting question imo

Either way, TS is on to something; only America can defeat America in combat

Marines/Navy Vs Army/Airforce is a more interesting question imo

Either way, TS is on to something; only America can defeat America in combat

Combat maybe... Curling however, is a different matter.

A little off topic, but I love when they do boxing or MMA tournaments pitting the Navy against the Army or whatever. That shit is fun to watch.

I would most definitely say the Army takes this fight. They crush the Marines from a pure numbers and equipment stand point (they own the night). The Air Force has zero chance of repelling Ranger Battalions, ODA's, Delta Troops, and Light Infantry from seizing their airfields. Same thing goes for the Navy and their ports. If we are talking nukes, whats the point.

Combat maybe... Curling however, is a different matter.

there was one really cute curling chick that I always enjoyed watching bend over

images

that's pretty much the only reason i know what curling is. From what I've gathered it's the sport of watching cute women yell at a rock.

article-2563825-1BAC289400000578-955_634x456.jpg

Back