Opinion If the United States was divided into 2 countries: 1 democratic and 1 Republican

Diogenes of Sinope

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Which would you want to live in and why?

What do you think each country would look like?
What would be the pros and cons of each, in your opinion?

then it wouldn't be called the United States.

Last edited:
one would be called FREEDOM and the other DIVERSITY

Well, living in Canada is like living in a more left leaning version of the Democrat part and it's pretty great, so I'd probably go there. Not without its hitches, but I'd go for the Dem side.

The republican side would be a melting pot much like today’s party demographics despite what MSM says.

you wouldn’t have criminals, doors would be unlocked, people would help one another, no government welfare would be needed. People would take care of themselves.

there would be only a few celebrities, those who relate to their fellow man. Farmers would thrive and there would be surplus of food and drink.

Just think about the Democrat side with the huge economic disparity. Millionaire athletes and entertainers and Silicon Valley CEO’s combined with hipsters, gangsters, drug dealers, homeless and government union workers

Last edited:
The republican side would be a melting pot much like today’s party demographics despite what MSM says.

you wouldn’t have criminals, doors would be unlocked, people would help one another, no government welfare would be needed. People would take care of themselves.

there would be only a few celebrities, those who relate their fellow man. Farmers would thrive and there would be surplus of food and drink.

Just think about the Democrat side with the huge economic disparity. Millionaire athletes and entertainers and Silicon Valley CEO’s combined with hipsters, gangsters, drug dealers, homeless and government union workers

Republicans helping others? The party that tells others to pull themselves up by bootstraps and laughs at the poor? The party that refuses to wear masks to prevent spreading infectious diseases?

Both sides have their good and bad but let's not act like it would be a paradise.

The Republican side. I'd buy low priced cigarettes and smuggle them through the porous border and make bank. I guess I'd live in North Carolina and drive to Virginia all the time. Those fools and their taxes on everyday, easily smuggled items.

These civil war fantasies are dumb

Neither "country" could survive withkut relying on trade from the other.

The Republican side. I'd buy low priced cigarettes and smuggle them through the porous border and make bank. I guess I'd live in North Carolina and drive to Virginia all the time. Those fools and their taxes on everyday, easily smuggled items.

you're crazy

fuck crossing the border. a pack is like $13-$15 over here

Republicans helping others? The party that tells others to pull themselves up by bootstraps and laughs at the poor? The party that refuses to wear masks to prevent spreading infectious diseases?

Both sides have their good and bad but let's not act like it would be a paradise.
I'm from a small Republican holdout near DC. People helped others all the time. Even so far as to help people buy houses. It was truly great. Rural people really do help and watch after others. We actually role into our neighbor's house when they were on vacation, because their basement was flooding. I've lived in the DC area elsewhere and most those toolbags wouldn't even step over your dead body, unless it was to show how virtuous they are online

you're crazy

fuck crossing the border. a pack is like $13-$15 over here
Yep. NYC funds middle east terrorists. I read about how the grey market there is great for organized crime and Arab terrorists. Really turned me off the anti tobacco nonsense

It would certainly change the demographics. The majority of black Americans would need to move to a blue state and the small business owners and employers that prop up blue state economies would need to move to a red state.

It would certainly change things....

Thats a generalization, Tough love or instilling a work ethic doesn't mean someone doesn't care about their peers, they're just helping them build character; Democrats don't have a monopoly on compassion

there would be only a few celebrities, those who relate their fellow man. Farmers would thrive and there would be surplus of food and drink.

Damn, no criminals on the Republican side? Quite the utopia you people think the Democrats are keeping you from having <45>

The Republican states actually collect a lot of welfare. Particularly in the Gulf South, so it would be interesting to see how that played out.

Damn, no criminals on the Republican side? Quite the utopia you people think the Democrats are keeping you from having <45>
Its safe to say that neither would be a Utopia, and both would have crime. Im curious how the average citizens quality of life and economy would look for each

Both sides would suck balls. I’d move.

Last edited:
They would both be terrible. The Republicans would be run by rich big business and all of the wealth would be owned by a tiny fraction of people. And people would be poisoned by toxic water. And idiot Christians would weild too much power. The dems would be giving handouts to fat lazy pieces of crap who say thier back hurts and file for SSI while pumping out hoards of ignorant children. Theyd also let uber-PC, pro- trans, and pro-Islam agendas ruin themselves.

Back