If the UFC gave us Justin gaethe vs Tyron woodly

Megatronlee

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Would that excite you more than the current crop of guys at 170?

It wouldn't even be competitive, genius.

You know TS isn't the smartest when he has CM Punk in his sig.

How that makes sense? Gaethje is LW who doesn't really cut and Woodley barely makes 170.

I would love to see Vick fighting Meckey Gall.

Gaethje is must see tv. That being said he’s too small

Justin Gaethje vs Khabib would be even better. Tyron would KO him stiff within a round imo so not competitive.

Great idea, let's put a small lightweight (that got dropped in 3 out of 4 ufc fights by other lightweights) against one the the hardest hitters at welterweight.

Gaethje vs Romero...

What would happen?

Woodley would absolutely kill him. If I wanted to see something this barbaric, I’d watch videos of the cartels or ISIS slicing people’s heads off.

Justin Gaethje vs Khabib would be even better. Tyron would KO him stiff within a round imo so not competitive.
I just don't see how Gaethje avoids the clinch TD from Khabib. He'd pummel Khabib as he came in, but once the distance is closed, I don't see any path to victory for Justin.

That said, I'd definitely be hoping for him to get the win because I always want to see him win. 5 fucking post-fight bonuses in 4 fights. That shouldn't even be possible.

Gaethje vs Romero...

What would happen?
Gaethje walks through all of Yoel's shots and sleeps him. What else?

:p

But I would be interested to see if Justin would fight the same way he always does against a far bigger guy. Maybe staring at Yoel across the cage would make him realise that he can't be a punching bag against someone like that

I think its safe to say that Sean Shelby is in no danger of losing his job to OP.

What do you have against Justin? If they were a similar size I would say it would be a great fight but obviously and in reality it wouldn't be competitive.

Back