If The Spider loses 3 fights in a row, should he retire?

Carlos Calderon

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I guess if he loses in devastating fashion, a KO, the other leg break, scissor heel hook, etc, he should retire. The spider has done enough to be among the greats.

nvWDNJeTKGteQJe0qwtrPfrYVUKIeXav21g6oHZCjg=w369-h553-no

He should already be retired.

If he loses to Nick, yeh, he's probably done. Idk if he'll retire though.

Depends. If its a great fight and he looks good then no.

If he gets beat up, or looks like ass then yeah.

It wouldn't stop the delusional for campaigning for a 3rd fight with Weidman. I'd say retire or one last fight with GSP if he's down.

Last edited:
Like you said, if he gets KOd or quickly submitted by Diaz, Maybe start to think about it.

Otherwise, rock it till the wheels fall off... I'll always tune in for an Anderson Silva fight

People shit all over Fedor when he lost 3 in a row and used it to discredit him.

Depends. If its a great fight and he looks good then no.

If he gets beat up, or looks like ass then yeah.

If he looks anything remotely good the EMT's will be sending Nick to the hospital.

No. When Hendo lost to Shields people wanted him to retire and look what he did later down the road.

Anderson has lost to a dominant champ in Weidman 2x and if he losses to Nick Diaz there shall be no shame. Both men are high level guys who are among the best for a reason. Even though I don't see Diaz defeating Silva, I'd like to see Silva vs Mousasi/Hendo if he losses at the end of the month.

If he somehow loses to Nick Diaz then he's pretty much done.

Considering the 3rd would be Nick freaking Diaz then yes 100% he should retire.

If he loses to Diaz, maybe. But if that doesn't happen, he's never going to lose 3 in a row. The UFC will give him a favorable match-up that is practically guaranteed--like Nick Diaz--before he can have such a bad streak. They benefit from his legacy--all the GOAT talk--so they don't want his reputation tarnished.

If he loses to Nick i think he should retire. Even if he wins but looks horrible i think maybe he should retire. I still think he can beat almost everyone in that division besides maybe weidman or Machida.

Back