If the roles were reversed and Cormier

iboufring**

Green Belt
Reaction score
took the title from Junior at ufc 155.

Would Cain/Bones be as big as DC/Bones? I would give Cain a better chance but i dont know if the fight would have the same buzz

Last edited:
I think Cormier is better then Cain so no.

I think Cormier is better then Cain so no.

Well Cain is more proven. And so goddam fluid. And ate big shots from Junior in their last fight but kept coming forward

Cormier strikes me as a guy who overthinks alot in his fights. Hasnt worked against him yet though

Last edited:
Well Cain is more proven. And so goddam fluid. And ate big shots from Junior in their last fight but kept coming forward

Cormier strikes me as a guy who overthinks alot in his fights. Hasnt worked against him yet though

Am I gonna slam Hendo like this or -this-?

Come on, even I could slam a 185er like that. Swear he slammed brock or zulu, then id be impressed

How many other people have Dropped Barnett on his head ?

Imagine if someone piss off Cain, like Bones pissed off DC, we need someone to awake Cains rage..

Just answer my damn question!

Well if cain and jones went at it at a press conference, yes it would be as big if not bigger cos cain is so reserved in general

And i know Jones would be smart enough not to swing at Cain like he swung at DC in that brawl.

And i know Jones would be smart enough not to swing at Cain like he swung at DC in that brawl.

Jones and smart shouldn't be in the same sentence. Jones would react the same way if anyone throat checked him

It wouldn't have as much drama as Jones vs Cormier, but it wouod be the better fight since I believe Cain is better than DC.

Cain wouldn't react like a goddamn baby if Jones said he could take him down, so they wouldn't need to fight each other out of grudge in the first place.

Back