If the PRIDE Heavyweight belt was unified with the UFC Belt...

Brock beating fedor? Are you guys insane? Brock isnt even as good a grappler as fedor. Putting brock, a guy who cant take a punch, in with one of the hardest hitters in mma history, who also happens to be lightning quick, is only gonna end one way.
At no stage in brocks career was he a top 3 hw, and possibly not even top 5.

No he wouldn't beat Fedor. But at one stage he was UFC champion. Which makes him the top heavyweight at the time.

Fedor would ko randy and he's beats Brock and Mir but i don't know about big Carwin. I also think he could hold his own against JDS and Cain probably beating them in his prime.

Back in the day I would've said Fedor no question because I thought he was unbeatable now I think Couture would've given him fits. Fedor was not good in the clinch with strong wrestlers, he would get controlled but Couture has shown he can be rocked and Fedor would have a good chance to catch him. I think it's a toss up. Pre diverticulitis Brock would be a terrible matchup for Fedor, a huge athletic wrestler with good sub defense add the fact fedor cuts and bruises easy I think it looks like Fedor-Bigfoot but less competitive. I also think Carwin would put Fedor's lights out and Carwin showed his toughness surviving against JDS.

Fedor would have won, no doubt. Probably would have beaten the other guys at the time (Brock, Mir, Nog if they had another rematch, etc.) although the newer guys like JDS and Cain would have good shots to beat him as time went on.

Randy-Couture-Cauliflower-Ear.jpg

Idk if Tyson would have bit into that shit

maybe he likes cauliflower.

fedor would have been murdered by jds, and his only chance to beat carwin would have been to pull a lesnar on him

Fedor beats randy, but would not of beat brock. I think mir would of handled him and I see carwin getting beat.

Now come at me you dogs! :D

Iron Chin Mir vs Pillow Hand Fedor?

And Glass Jaw Carwin vs Fedor?

Good Picks.

Back