If that "tournament"does go down.... Who would win?

Geniusss

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I'm talking about the thing somebody talked at the press conference and all the fighters said they agree
Who would win and how do you think it should be?

I think those semifinales gotta be (Ferguson is out of the mix)

Mcgregor\Poirier winner VS Oliveira
Hooker\Chandler winner VS Gaethje

The winner of the whole thing faces Khabib.

In that whole thing I would pick Gaethje. What do you think?

6 great fights. Khabib beats Oliviera in late 2022. Sure I’m on his bandwagon but unlike others I’ve been on it for years.

Last edited:
If it didn’t take 3 years it would be the best thing ever.

Unfair if Dubronx does not have title shot next though.

These guys need to fight more often and if a tournament makes that happen, I’m all in.

All matches 5 rounders even if on the same card..... I can wish Bros

All matches 5 rounders even if on the same card..... I can wish Bros

Athletic commissions won't let fighters go more than 5 rounds. You'd have to do 1 rounders between everyone and then close with a 3 rounder of the final fight (Poirier vs Chandler) like an Invicta one night tournament without the tits.

I'm talking about the thing somebody talked at the press conference and all the fighters said they agree
Who would win and how do you think it should be?

I think those semifinales gotta be (Ferguson is out of the mix)

Mcgregor\Poirier winner VS Oliveira
Hooker\Chandler winner VS Gaethje

The winner of the whole thing faces Khabib.

In that whole thing I would pick Gaethje. What do you think?
I think Gaethje needs to take a couple of years off and work on his BJJ. His fight with Khabib wouldn't go any different unless Khabib finished him in the first round instead of the second. His ground game is amateurish. He's a banger though and I love to watch him fight.

I think Gaethje needs to take a couple of years off and work on his BJJ. His fight with Khabib wouldn't go any different unless Khabib finished him in the first round instead of the second. His ground game is amateurish. He's a banger though and I love to watch him fight.

I'm saying he would win in the tournament if it ever happens, like the thing among Mcgregor, Poirier, Hooker, Oliveira, Chadler and him.

I don't think he would beat Khabib.

I'm saying he would win in the tournament if it ever happens, like the thing among Mcgregor, Poirier, Hooker, Oliveira, Chadler and him.

I don't think he would beat Khabib.
I don't see him beating Chandler. His takedown defense is suspect as fuck and he's not known to have a good chin.

I am seeing Chandler in the mix more and more now

dude is a beast and arguably his last loss was like that of Dustins

"a clean shot back of the head, right behind the ear" - Conor

anyways yeah he a beast and i got him over a smashing of Dan Hooker

Athletic commissions won't let fighters go more than 5 rounds. You'd have to do 1 rounders between everyone and then close with a 3 rounder of the final fight (Poirier vs Chandler) like an Invicta one night tournament without the tits.

Well right... I was thinking about like a tournament over a few months.

I have no clue who would win that tournament, which is what makes the top of 155 so interesting.

That being said, Oliveira's next fight should be for the title. The guy has won 8 in a row, 7 of them being finishes. And those wins include #3 Tony and #8 Lee. Of the guys listed in this "tournament," the next longest win streak is 2 by Chandler. Everyone else is at 1 or lost their last fight. What are we even talking about, here. Give the man his title shot.

Personally, I'd like to see do Bronx fight Khabib next. The Conor-Dustin winner gets the next shot. And Gaethje fights the Hooker-Chandler winner. Easy peasy.

Charles doesn't deserve a shot at all. That streak is nobodies besides inconsistent at best Kevin lee and the clear ghost of ferguson. He shouldn't get his shot after beating a guy coming off of the worse loss of his career and one of the worst beat downs of the year.
Bronx can have RDA or Islam for his contender fight

We dont need the LW belt held hostage for all of 2021. There will either be a title fight in June-August sometime 100%.

Conor for sure wont be fighting Charlie Olives next. If he wins my guess Dana talks Khabib into doing the rematch

Hooker/Chandler winner vs Olives
Loser gets Ferguson
Would be a good time to run back D.P. and Justin if DP loses.

That's how I think it plays out boys

Charles doesn't deserve a shot at all. That streak is nobodies besides inconsistent at best Kevin lee and the clear ghost of ferguson. He shouldn't get his shot after beating a guy coming off of the worse loss of his career and one of the worst beat downs of the year.
Bronx can have RDA or Islam for his contender fight
If a 8 fight win streak doesn't award a title shot in "the most talent riched/stacked division in the UFC" god damn what does

Back