If Sweden was the size of the US, it would have had 3,200 bomb attacks this year

the only way to fight bomb attacks is with more bombs

Well we did ban bombs here but you septic cunts kept giving PIRA money to buy more , maybe discuss your support for terrorism before calling anyone else smug .
Come on now, the UK has supported Terrorism also, like every major power. And yes the US was/is a big time supporter of "terrorism".

Sweden bomb attacks reach unprecedented level as gangs feud

Sweden’s national bomb squad has been called out to 30 blasts in the past two months and 100 so far this year, more than twice the number in the same period in 2018, as concern grows about rising levels of violence by criminal gangs.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.th...tacks-reach-unprecedented-level-as-gangs-feud

That would be almost a 1,000 bombings in the last 2 months in the US as well.

I'm going to go out on a limb here, and say maybe Europeans should stop acting so smug about the gun related death rate in the US.

Sweden has almost as many bombings per capita as the US does gun related deaths minus the suicides.

And of course this isn't limited to Sweden, some of us still remember the days of the IRA blowing shit up every other week.

You guys should probably ban bombs or something.

Discuss.........

Viva droppin’ truth bombs like he’s a new Swede.

Sweden bomb attacks reach unprecedented level as gangs feud

Sweden’s national bomb squad has been called out to 30 blasts in the past two months and 100 so far this year, more than twice the number in the same period in 2018, as concern grows about rising levels of violence by criminal gangs.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.th...tacks-reach-unprecedented-level-as-gangs-feud

That would be almost a 1,000 bombings in the last 2 months in the US as well.

I'm going to go out on a limb here, and say maybe Europeans should stop acting so smug about the gun related death rate in the US.

Sweden has almost as many bombings per capita as the US does gun related deaths minus the suicides.

And of course this isn't limited to Sweden, some of us still remember the days of the IRA blowing shit up every other week.

You guys should probably ban bombs or something.

Discuss.........

This is just because people report bombings more since it is more acceptable to discuss such events. There used to be a stigma for victims to talk about their properties being blown up.

They are also getting better and better at making these bombs, the latest trend is remote controlled bomb in a thermos.

I'm sorry, but I kind of feel like your first paragraph is a joke.

You want me to believe that there are bombings going unreported? Like the property owner decides not to report the bombing and no one else notices...a bombing..?

Is there something I'm misunderstanding?

I'm sorry, but I kind of feel like your first paragraph is a joke.

You want me to believe that there are bombings going unreported? Like the property owner decides not to report the bombing and no one else notices...a bombing..?

Is there something I'm misunderstanding?
It was a lame attempt to explain away the massive increase of bombings in the same way the establishment tries to explain away the massive increase of sex crimes by saying it is nowadays more acceptable to talk about being a victim of such crimes and that people report such crimes more often.

It is however harder to make excuses for bombings because the proof is in the pudding...

It was a lame attempt to explain away the massive increase of bombings in the same way the establishment tries to explain away the massive increase of sex crimes by saying it is nowadays more acceptable to talk about being a victim of such crimes and that people report such crimes more often.

It is however harder to make excuses for bombings because the proof is in the pudding...

Ok, thank you. I picked up on that correlation yet I nearly believed you for a moment.

Come on now, the UK has supported Terrorism also, like every major power. And yes the US was/is a big time supporter of "terrorism".

But I didn't start a thread on terroristic violence whose opening gambit was to infer the victims of it were smug .

Weird how threads like this don't seem to get to 1000 replies.

Also lol @ the left being relieved it isn't muslim terrorists, just muslim street gangs lol.

Are there any videos of these bombs?

lol, what terrible logic. Congrats TS.... I didn't think you could say sillier things that you've said in the past. Congrats.

They deliberately target non-combatants?

Back