If Sweden was the size of the US, it would have had 3,200 bomb attacks this year

VivaRevolution

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Sweden bomb attacks reach unprecedented level as gangs feud

Sweden’s national bomb squad has been called out to 30 blasts in the past two months and 100 so far this year, more than twice the number in the same period in 2018, as concern grows about rising levels of violence by criminal gangs.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.th...tacks-reach-unprecedented-level-as-gangs-feud

That would be almost a 1,000 bombings in the last 2 months in the US as well.

I'm going to go out on a limb here, and say maybe Europeans should stop acting so smug about the gun related death rate in the US.

Sweden has almost as many bombings per capita as the US does gun related deaths minus the suicides.

And of course this isn't limited to Sweden, some of us still remember the days of the IRA blowing shit up every other week.

You guys should probably ban bombs or something.

Discuss.........

Sweden bomb attacks reach unprecedented level as gangs feud

Sweden’s national bomb squad has been called out to 30 blasts in the past two months and 100 so far this year, more than twice the number in the same period in 2018, as concern grows about rising levels of violence by criminal gangs.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.th...tacks-reach-unprecedented-level-as-gangs-feud

That would be almost a 1,000 bombings in the last 2 months in the US as well.

I'm going to go out on a limb here, and say maybe Europeans should stop acting so smug about the gun related death rate in the US.

Sweden has almost as many bombings per capita as the US does gun related deaths minus the suicides.

And of course this isn't limited to Sweden, some of us still remember the days of the IRA blowing shit up every other week.

You guys should probably ban bombs or something.

Discuss.........

Well we did ban bombs here but you septic cunts kept giving PIRA money to buy more , maybe discuss your support for terrorism before calling anyone else smug .

Well we did ban bombs here but you septic cunts kept giving PIRA money to buy more , maybe discuss your support for terrorism before calling anyone else smug .

Operation Gladio was quite the success.

Why don't you guys discuss how cucked out you have to be to find out about Operation Gladio, and not do shit about it.

Isn't that support, for our support of terrorism?

Also, apparently banning a weapon is a proven failure as a technique to address this problem yes?

That maybe Europe's lower rate of gun related death has less to do with access to guns, and more to do with weapon of choice, combined with social unrest?

Something something da bomb

Operation Gladio was quite the success.

Why don't you guys discuss how cucked out you have to be to find out about Operation Gladio, and not do shit about it.

Isn't that support, for our support of terrorism?

Also, apparently banning a weapon is a proven failure as a technique to address this problem yes?

That maybe Europe's lower rate of gun related death has less to do with access to guns, and more to do with weapon of choice, combined with social unrest?

Yes banning weapons is problematic when a supposed Ally is allowing funding,purchase and importation of such weaponry .

This is just because people report bombings more since it is more acceptable to discuss such events. There used to be a stigma for victims to talk about their properties being blown up.

They are also getting better and better at making these bombs, the latest trend is remote controlled bomb in a thermos.

Last edited:
The Syrian War is now spilling into Sweden.

Thanks America!

Sweden will be looked back on many years from now in history as one of the first places the grand experiment failed.

"Gangs".

You mean, "swedish immigration policy".

Couldn't have done it without this whore and traitor though

Careful, there are many here who think what she did wasn't w big deal at all. And that the migrants will be a net positive in the end.

Careful, there are many here who think what she did wasn't w big deal at all. And that the migrants will be a net positive in the end.
Sure, let's all close our eyes. This forced marriage of Europe and third world thugs will surely work out wonderfully. Everything is fine.

Sure, let's all close our eyes. This forced marriage of Europe and third world thugs will surely work out wonderfully. Everything is fine.
I know. Many are still plugging their ears and screaming lalalala.
Be careful who you let in, as that is who you become. Obviously Europe wants to be a bunch if low value Muslims. It's worked great for......exactly no one so far.. The UAE doesn't even utilize it's own citizens. It important slaves and hires engineers and what have you. While the actual natives do nothing

Hey hey hey

Watch the language!
giphy.gif

The UAE doesn't even utilize it's own citizens. It important slaves and hires engineers and what have you. While the actual natives do nothing

Yes, i wonder why that is.

You'd think there'd be a vested interest in, and concerted effort to, employing their own citizens first...

Yes, i wonder why that is.

You'd think there'd be a vested interest in, and concerted effort to, employing their own citizens first...
You'd think that. But I guess you have a bunch of ignorant lazy fools I was what can you do with them? They aren't even good at being the military.

You'd think that. But I guess you have a bunch of ignorant lazy fools I was what can you do with them? They aren't even good at being the military.
If only they had the optimism of EU politicians! They'd be able to look past the low iq, criminally violent sex-offender and see the doctor or the engineer just waiting to jump out and do good.

Back